Ch 14

3rd POV
~With Lucy~

"So you're really not gonna give up their location, ne?" Jackson traced a metal stick under her chin, "Very well then... I'll just have to keep shocking until I get it out of you!"

He jabbed her with the tip of the taser, causing her to spasm from the volts of electricity. By this time, she was bruised and battered, cuts and burns all over her arms and stomach.

"I'm telling you, I-I don't know where they are! "

For the past day, it was like her capturer was a completely different person, no emotion other than rage present in him. His laugh was sadistic, his eyes were a gleaming red, filled with bloodlust that frightened Lucy to her core. His smile was more sinister than anything she'd ever seen.

After their talk the day before, she had fallen asleep in her cell, only to be woken by an excruciating shock to her ribs causing her to jolt awake at the petrifying pain.

He wanted to know where the keys were, and he wanted to know now.

"Listen Heartfilia, if you tell me now, no one will be hurt, you won't have even been born, " he grinned, "No painful life or memories, no mistakes. It solves all your problems," he paused once again, "Unless you enjoy being shocked to death."

Fighting the tears in her eyes, she let out a ragged breath.

"Over my dead body!" her eyes filled with determination, her lips and hands slightly twitching from the high voltages she'd previously been exposed to.

He clicked his tongue, crouching in front of her, "As you wish, Ms. Heartfilia," and with that, she was back to her torture.

"Ah!" she yelled in pain, her entire body shaking as the electricity racked through her body.

"You really are a masochist if you enjoy this so much!" Jackson grinned, about to make another remark when a guard came into the cell.

He whispered something along the lines of 'keys... location... Fairy Tail...' Lucy's eyes widened, there was no way they could've found them already.

"Change of plans Heartfilia, we're gonna get the keys with or without your consent, you just get to decide who gets hurt."

~With the Twins~

"I wonder what mom is doin' right now."

"I don't really want to think about it," Nashi frowned, eyes looking downwards. "I just hope she's alright."

"Alright, I might be a watermage be even I'm not this blue," the wavy haired girl joked, sitting next to the gloomy newcomers, "Let's do something, just us kids."

"Like what?" Luke questioned, rising from his booth seat.

The bluenette thought for a minute, placing a hand on her hip and tapping her chin, "We could train. Do you guys have magic?"

"Er-no, we've never been taught or learned, but our mother was a mage," Nashi squeaked, embarrassed that she was in a guild filled with wizards, some younger than her, and she didn't know how to use any at all.

"What kind of wizard was she?" Sylvia quirked an eyebrow, listening for an answer.

'Shiznit! We can't tell her, then they'd know who she was!' Both twins panicked, once again not being able to go into too much detail.

"She was a Star-er constellation spirit mage type thing," the nervous siblings blubbered in unison, chuckling nervously while glancing around at their surroundings.

"Um, okay then. What's your dad's magic type then?"

Once again, they nervously sputtered their answer at the same time, "Flame-uh fire, yeah, fire."

"Well that's a start! Maybe we can get Uncle Romeo or Totomaru-san, or even Natsu-san to help you out then," the bluenette pondered, a devious grin pulled on her face, "Wait 'till I tell the stormy weather boy his lovebird is a fire wizards daughter!"

The twins shrugged at each other, who the hell is stormy weather boy anyway?

"Who's stormy weather boy?" the oblivious Nashi wondered aloud, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion.

Still with that mischievous glint in her eyes, Sylvia answered, "My brother Storm of course!"

~With Storm~

"Achoo!"

"You good there Storm?" Reiki asked his ravenette friend concerned.

"Yeah," he paused, shuddering, "I just got the feeling someone was talking about me."

Shaking his head softly, the redhead chuckled, "Nah, I doubt it man."

Relaxing once again in his seat, he sighed, "Yeah, you're probably right."

~Back with the Twins~

"So you really think Nastu will help us out? I mean, he barley knows us," Luke frowned, unsure of his new friends plan.

"Of course, Natsu-san loves helping people out!" Sylvia chimed, being careful to not slip on any rocks that weren't sturdy. After all, they were going down an old, worn out path covered in mud and moss.

Wait, a path of stones with mud and other dirty substances?

As you may have guessed, they were heading down to 'Casa de Natsu and Happy,' as some of the guild mates call it.

The majority of the trip had been pleasant, having to walk around Magnolia for a bit, and most of the woods had been seemingly tamed, but the closer they were to the cottage, the more treacherous the curves and ridges of the ground got.

Trotting down the path, the siblings took in their surroundings, since they were too tired to the day before.

'This place definitely hasn't been cleaned in a long time,' thought the small Pinkette.

Another thing she noticed were the slightly singed looks of the trees closest to the rocky trail, leading her to believe he'd burned his way through every now and then to keep the area free to walk by between. Or maybe it was just a way of venting, I mean, burns don't just happen to in the shapes of fists and feet, right?

As they reached the small house, they heard a faint giggling sound.

"Natsu! Come on, don't you want to spend the festival with your girlfriend?" the white haired animal takeover mage nagged, squeezing her 'boyfriend's' arm tightly between her own.

"No offense Liz," the dragons slayer ran his freehand across his face, "but that's just, not something I can share with anyone, even you or Happy, other than... Her."

"Alright Natsu, but if you change your mind, I'll be at the guild hall."

A/N, hey guys... I know I've been gone for a while, but I just wanted to prove I'm not dead and this story isn't on any kind of official hiatus or on hold.

Who's hyped for what they're doing or gonna do this summer? I know I am! Endgame was so good, (no spoils for everyone who hasn't seen it), and I can't wait for Far From Home to come out!

Anyways, I'm sorry I took so long to update and hope you guys haven't given up and are enjoying this story! If you are,  vote, comment and follow! But like, only if you want to!

So that's all for now...

K, BYEZ!!!!