Ch 6

3rd POV

"REIKI!" the purple haired girl yelled, pointing a sword at the maroon haired boy who was hiding behind a desk, smirking happily.

"Yes Charlotte?" he asked, smiling widely, and slowly walking towards his mother and the twins.

"You jerk!" she stomped, unequiping her sword and pouting.

"What did he do sweetie?" Erza knelt down to her daughter, placing her gauntlet covered hand on Charlotte's shoulder.

"He... He took my cake!" she wailed, tears spilling out her eyes, after all she looked only around 7 or 8. Still, her reasoning made the twins sweat-drop.

Erza turned towards her troublesome son, a menacing aura seeping from her, "And to think I raised you well!" she scowled, hitting him hard on the head, knocking him out.

"Charlotte, I'd like you to meet... Uh..um-"

"Luke and Nashi Ashley, I'm guessing you can tell who is who," Luke pulled her out of her suffering, saving her from further embarrassment.

"Y-yes, right!" she recovered, a light blush on her face.

"HI, I'M CHARLOTTE!" she smiled, waving happily at the two. Confident this one is...

"Hey there..." Nashi smiled shyly at there little girl in front of them.

Let me explain, after some of Mira's... Plans Jellal and Erza finally got together and married having two children, Reiki and Charlotte Fernandez. Reiki has almost red colored maroon hair, while Charlotte has a violet color.

Charlotte uses requip while Reiki uses heavenly body magic, a red tattoo covering his right eye. Charlotte was a sweet, outgoing, easily angered girl, and according to her brother, a cry baby. Reiki on the other hand is a trouble seeking, confident, and flirtatious boy, even though he's only 10.

After a short while, Reiki finally gained his consciousness back and glared at his sister who was sticking her tongue out at him.

"Hi, I'm Reiki Fernandez, the most amazing mage in the world! I'm also the most attractive," he smiled, winking playfully at the end. He looked almost just like his mother, with more masculine features.

"I'm Luke, and this is my little sister Nashi," he said in a sly tone, knowing she hated being called little, while ruffling her hair.

"H-hey there..." she shakily waved, glaring towards her brother, looking up at him do to their height difference. "You're such a jerk Luke!"

"I know."

Wow. Just wow.

"I'm sure we'll all get along just fine," Reiki chuckled,his voice cracking just a bit.

He offered them a 'grand' tour of the house, which Luke gladly accepted.

The first room was the living room, which was oddly covered with pictures of them with strawberry cakes, geez.

Next they were shown the kitchen, which was filled with cookbooks on cakes, mostly strawberry ones.

The twins sweat dropped at the many appearances of the cakes in their house hold; even the bathroom was filled with strawberry cake flavoured/scented soaps, paste, and air freshener.

"So, wait a moment.... Give me another moment... Who are you two?" he gasped overly dramatic as he pointed accusingly at the two.

"Reiki, we already went through this, I'm Luke and the is Nashi, remember?" Luke joked, placing a hand on Reiki's shoulder as he used hiss other to gesture between himself and his sakura haired sister.

Reiki waved his arm away, pouting, "I meant why are you here?"

"O-oh right, we haven't told them yet. We'll, we need Fairy Tail's help. To save our mother Lucy H-Ashley, yeah," he scratched the back of his neck, trying his best not to slip up. They couldn't tell them who she was, she left without telling them where she went, no matter how much they wanted to tell anyone, they couldn't, for their mother.

"Oh! Why do you need Fairy Tail's help? Where did you come from?"

"A few towns over, there is a small place called Runaway Village, our home town," Nashi explained, her face downcast, and her lip quivering.

"Why didn't you guys go to another guild? I'm sure there is one much closer than ours," he gazed at the two of them curiously, why would they travel so far to get to them?

"Because we new Fairy Tail was the only guild who could finish the job."

They all were silent, none of them noticing Erza and Mirajane in the doorway listening to there verbal exchange. Era's face showed pity, while Mirajane was on the verge of tears.

"T-thats so sad... You poor little things!" Mira cried, slamming the two of them into her sides, a very forceful hug.

"Umm, no offense but who are you?" Nashi asked in a shy, shaky voice.

Mira smiled at the two, "My name is Mirajane Strauss, I'm the guild's barmaid!" she giggled. The two of them were just precious.

"Oh, uh, cool."

Nashi wasn't entirely sure how to respond, a beautiful, famous, and extremely strong wizard was speaking to her and all she could hear was the babbling of her magic obsessed friend, who was always talking about the Fairy Tail guild, as if he wouldn't be able to the next day. The memory brought mixed emotions to Nashi, sadness, remorse, but also happiness in remembering her best friend.

"Well, now that we know why your here, we can try our best to help you," Erza stated in her unusually formal  voice.

"Does she always talk like that?" Nashi whispered to Reiki, who in return, shook his head.

"Pretty much. You'll get used to it, someday," Erza looked at him sharply, giving a small glare saying, 'I heard that'

"I love you?" he tried, seeing that's what his father uses to get out of trouble, sadly, he was not Jellal.

"Nice try, tiny Jellal, but that won't work on me!" Everyone besides Erza sweat-dropped, oh Erza...

Tiny Jellal?

"Well, Erza are you sure yo can take them for the night? I'm sure Laxus, Yuri and the girls won't mind if you can't!"  Mira explained joyfully.

"Only if you are sure none of you would mind."

"Not at all!"

"Very well then, thank you Mirajane," and with that, Mira and the twins left for the Dreyer's.

A/N, hey guys, new chapter! Hope you're all enjoying, don't forget to vote, comment and if you really like my stories, follow! We'll that's all,

K, BYE!!!!!!!! ✌️