Ch 21

"The hell is the Eclipse Canon doing here?" Sting roared, alerting about a hundred guards and workers, not including the ones already chasing them down.

"I-I didn't think it'd be done by now!" Lucy panicked, "I thought w-we at least had a few days!"

Sting huffed, handing Yukino to Rogue, "Hide her, we have some dumbassses to beat."

Rogue nodded, going into the shadows and hiding Yukino in a corner somewhere, returning as quickly as possible. Immediately, the dragons began to reign unfathomable amounts of pain on the men before them, switching into their shadow/light drives and activating Dragon Force.

"Okay, we have to destroy the canon, but I don't have my keys!" The honey-eyed celestial mage exclaimed, running behind the canon's controls, dragging the twins behind her.

"I brought them with!" Luke grinned, reaching a hand into his trousers and fishing out Lucy's keys, "Dad said it was the safest way to sneak things of value... Though I must say it's not the most comfortable or sanitary. "

Cringing slightly in disgust, Lucy snatched the the gold ring, "Open! Gate of the maiden! Gate of the lion! Gate of the bull! Virgo! Loke! Taurus! Stardress! Taurus form!"

With that, four orbs of light appeared, 3 of them her stronger spirits, and the other, herself in a cow-print bikini top with frills, arm bands and sleeves, along with a one legged bikini bottom, a satchel styled 'fanny-pack' and combat boots. Her hair floated into a tall bun-like style, and a bell choker on her neck.

"Moo! Ms. Lucy!" Taurus sang, hearts appearing in his eyes as he stared-less than appropriately-at his key holder.

"At your service, princess," Both Loke and Virgo stated in unison, getting into their respect fighting positions.

Lucy smiled sadistically, "Lets wipe the floor with these scum bags! Loke and I will take right and center, Virgo, cover us from the left and Taurus, bash that canon!"

"Yes princess!" Loke and Virgo chimed, the maiden beginning to drill a large trench in front of herself and attacking the enemies as the lion spirit quickly began hand to hand combat, using his regulus impact.

"Moo! Anything for you Ms. Lucy!" And off went the bull to eradicate the structure.

Lucy quickly ran to her children, grabbing them by shoulders, "Listen, Luke, Nashi, I need you two to hide, Capricorn and Aries are going to accompany you," She smiled, waving more keys in the air.

Luke, having a sufficient amount of celestial magic knowledge, frowned, "Mom, you're going to summon 5 spirits and use a Star-dress all at once? You'll use up all your magic!"

As she quietly chanted, she grimaced at her children, "I know, but I'll be careful..."

"To hell you will! I lost you once Luce, we're not going through that kind of crap again! Fire Dragon's Roar!"

A swirl of red, orange and yellow hues spiraled at the canon, effectively knocking a piece of its modified exterior off, allowing the fire dragon slayer to make quite the entrance as he jumped behind his love, left eye glowing with bloodlust at the guards.

"Dragon Force?" Lucy questioned, a nervousness raking through her body, "Natsu, you're here!"

"Well duh, like I'd leave the woman I love in danger!" He beamed, flashing the grin she'd longed to see after 10 years, tears pricking her eyes, "And my kids too!"

"Capricorn, Aries! This way!" The grinning blonde boy waved, pushing his sister in front of him, despite the danger they may have been in.

The jumpy celestial created a cloud of pink wool, covering the group of four from the rubble that began to fall, and attacks that were being thrown as more guild members arrived.

"Lucy! We've missed you!" Happy, Erza, Gray, Levy, Wendy and Cana jumped through a whole they'd created in the roof of the dungeon, cheering in an excited, child-like tone.

"Minna?" Said Lucy gasped, being crushed by her old friends in joy.

They piled off each other, beginning to land their own attacks.

"Seems like we all blew off that plan," Natsu grinned, grabbing the celestial mage's hand, "Oh well."

"It was half baked after you abandoned it!" Levy cried, creating an iron spear, "But we're Fairy Tail! We're barely half functioning!"

Then, Juvia, Gray and Gajeel jumped in simultaneously.

"Lucy-san! Juvia's sorry for calling you love rival!"

Lucy laughed inwardly, knowing it was a time that the 'adults,' if any besides her were there, should be serious.

"Hey Lucy!" And "Bunny Girl! Long time no see!"

"So, Luce, wanna Unison Raid?" The grinning dragon slayer begged, pulling her close to him.

"We can do that? Why the hell didn't you tell me?" She exclaimed, her brown honey eyes filling with playfulness.

"Never came up."

A/N, I know, I know, why so short and take so long??? Because I got busy...

Anywho, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Next one will have that Unison Raid we waited for Hiro Mashima to give us, but sadly didn't.

Check out my IG and Tumblr for more content like art! I also have a YT Channel @SagittarusMageChan!

Anyway,

~Later...

PS : this was really rushed if you couldn't tell...