Multiple threats

Akia ordered everyone in the field to return to the base as soon as possible. She then reviewed the footage to the Camera that she found earlier with her comrades. The Video was a lab recording that was most likely going to be hidden. The man who caused all the Chaos, Professor Jordan, was seen in the video with the United States President, Don Elias.
The President was unaware of the camera and he basically authorized the Professor to release the virus. After watching the video, the team searched some classified files for any information about this Professor, but nothing was found. All they knew about him from the video was that he was either a close friend or Ally. Rick suggested by they should search the White Plains from and useful data.
Meanwhile as their were planning things out, Saga spotted a strange looking Savage through the scope of her rifle.  It got near the base then released a high pitched scream that could be heard from miles away. Suddenly,  a horse of Berserkers with Savages charged towards the base. Some of the Savages got caught in the traps that Shiori set up around the perimeter, which gave the team enough time to prepare for the attack.
"Rick,  get to the White House with John. ", Akia said firmly, " Victor take charge and defend the compound, I'm going with Rick."
John and Rick quickly made their way to the hanger before the Berserkers broke through the fence. The resistance soldiers tried to take down as many Savages as they could before they were overrun. Akia got into the Vertical cargo plane with the others. Jaxon quickly got into the plane with Akia to help out on her mission.
The small team left the base promptly and the Savages eventually found a way into the base and attacked the troops. The Berserkers mowed through the resistance soldiers and tossed them around like dolls. The team Stood strong and did not back down.
"What is the plan for this?" Jewels asked, "we box them in," Victor replied, "the less room they have to move,  the easier it is for us. " Jones and Shiori rush towards the Savages whilst firing their weapons to push them back and away from the Structure. Sarah took down every Savage that was outside of the Facility with her rifle and the rest of the team trapped the horde within a circle and finished them off.
"How many Casualties? " Victor asked over the communicator, "We've lost thirty of our allies in the attack." Sarah replies to him. Victor Hangs his head in disappointment and hoped that Akia and John will do better on their mission. Jewels and Shiori went out to reset the traps and repair the fence, whilst the others started digging graves for their fallen comrades.