Long Endless War

Three years had pass since the resistance was formed and it continued to grow since then. They Cleansed multiple cities of Savage infestations and recruited more and more people to their allegiance and kept them Safe for as long as they could. John modified and created new weapons for the team, Whilst Shiori took the old army uniforms and made them better. The new uniforms were completely bulletproof, extremely durable and were equipped with communication devices in wrists and helmets.
Victor went into his room to get his gloves before heading into the field, and Jewels was in there waiting for him. She handed him the gloves and he noticed that something was different about them. "Your sister's design was already perfect," She said to Victor, "I Just made an improvement." She said with a smile. Jewels upgraded the gloves produce an electric charge with every punch.
"All you have to do is Tighten your fists and the gloves charge up," She told him, "the longer you charge up the more powerful your attack will be." She finished.
Victor was impressed and thanked her for the gift. Jewels then asked Victor about his sister.
"She was always there for me, always," Victor said to Jewels, "we were always together and after she passed away, I felt scared." He continued, "But I knew that she wouldn't want me to be afraid, Her death motivated me to be better." Jewels understood what he was saying, and decided to share as well.
"When the outbreak began I was with my dad," She said to him, "We were at home then suddenly he went insane, and he changed In front of me, " She continued her story, "I ran into his room and grabbed his army blades, what I did next filled me with pain." She stopped speaking for a moment. She then said that taking the life of her father took a lot of strength and will. She told him that she only uses the knives because they remind her of her strength. Victor reassures her and they both prepare to leave the base.
Meanwhile Akia arrived at the wreckage of a Cargo plane with Jaxon and Shiori to find anything they could salvage from it. Shiori believed that the plane crashed when the Outbreak first began. "Well there is a dead Savage in the cockpit," Jaxon informed his team, "At least we found someone today. " He said in a depressed tone. "Don't be that way Jaxon," Shiori said whilst hugging him, "We didn't find her, but that doesn't mean she is gone." She reassures him, "Maybe she is safe wherever she is." She stated." Akia continued to search the plane and found a camera inside a protective crate. "We shouldn't watch this in the open," Akia said to her team, "Let's get back to the Facility."