Jaxon

Jaxon St.Mark and his girlfriend Wright were going to visit Columbia just before the outbreak began, but they never made it out of the house. They were horrified by the onslaught before their eyes. The sight of people being murdered within seconds scarred the minds of many survivors. Jaxon didn't know what to do or where to go.
Suddenly a horde of Savages charged into the house and surprised them both. Jaxon grabbed hold of his baseball bat and started swinging. He bashes the bat against the body and skulls of the horrifying beasts. Wright rushes towards the car and Jaxon quickly hops in before more Savages arrive.
They drove for hours looking for a safe place to stay at, or to at least find something to eat. They decided to head out of the town and into the Forrest, but that was a mistake. The virus also infected some of the animals, like the bears and the Wolves, making the environment more frightening than the Cities. The couple took a break from driving and slept in the car until sunrise. Jaxon woke up early to find something for Wright to eat, but tried not to stray too far away from her. Whist on his search, he Wondered into a trap and was confronted by Shiori. An expert in Martial Arts, Hunting and trapping. She frees Jaxon then invites him and Wright to her camp.
After Settling for a few hours, Two hunters arrived at the camp armed with shotguns. These same hunters attempted to steal Shiori's supplies many times, and it resulted in the death of one of their own people. The hunters wanted to kill Shiori for their own personal Justice. There was a brief moment of silence, and the moment that first shot was fired, Trouble came running.
A large horde of Savages and infected animals charged into the camp. Shiori defended her camp and Jaxon assisted her. They focused their attention on the horde, but because of shotguns being fired, more Savages arrived at the camp. Jaxon tried to stop the Hunters, he runs towards one of them and grabs the gun, But he was then knocked out of consciousness.
Jaxon woke up to the aftermath of the battle and saw an infected Wolf eating the remains of one of the Hunters. He looked around and couldn't find Shiori or Wright anywhere and began to panic. He then picks up a nearby shotgun and rages out on the infected beast. He beats the wolf to death but didn't stop, and tears ran down his face.
Suddenly, Akia arrived at the camp and tried to calm him down. She told him that he should come with her to a safe place to get his injuries treated. He took her hand, stood up, and followed her back to her Jeep.