Aftermath

Don Elias was defeated and was apprehended by the Resistance. His friend and partner, Professor Jordan was nowhere to be found after the battle ended. The team searched for the professor for many days,  but still could not find him. However They then moved on to their next task.
A few weeks later the resistance began to travel around the world, Searching for more survivors. They divided and searched different regions and cities. John found survivors of the British Army, and Akia found many survivors in Kenya. Wright and Jaxon searched New Zealand, and Victor and Jewels found the leader of a small resistance in France, Elea.
As time passed the people began to feel safer each day. They began to rebuild what was lost in the war. The homes, the families,  the bonds,  Everyone was protected and lived in the most secured area one could build. Resources were shared without cost and crime was put to an end in this new world. Borders were built around the Cities and and other communities to keep any remaining Savages away from the people. There were many attempts to create a cure but none were successful. Don Elias was left to suffer for his actions, his punishment was humiliating. He was never going to be released.
After another two years things began to look better for everyone.  Jaxon married Wright and lived with two children. Sarah recovered from her injuries and retired with Jones.  Rick and his team helped patrol the Skies for any remaining Blood birds using newly upgraded Thrusters.  "This sector is clear. ", Rick reported,  " Let's check the next one. ".
Akia and John were still with the resistance which was then renamed as "First Response Initiative" and helped Elea with with her team in France.  They completed many missions together and Elea became a close friend to them both.
"We've lost a lot of great allies in the past. " Akia says to John,  "but I'm glad that you're still here." She continues, "you were here from the start. "
They hug each other on top of the highest point in the city, holding tightly. "It doesn't matter what we're doing
" John replies to her, "I'll always be there for you.".
Vice was currently at a hidden army base on a snowy mountain with Jewels, training the soldiers who volunteered at join the First Response Initiative. There were many fearless men and women who volunteered.
"Before we get started," Victor said to the troops, "It's important that you know, that you're not fighting for yourselves, you're fighting to protect, and to prevent what happened years ago from happening again." He continued, "it doesn't matter whether you're protecting one person or one city, You're fighting for your people, your families and your home.".