bar 14

Confession [告白]

“finding out your obstacles allows you to evade them.”

"So let me get this straight," My brother started off while he massaged his bangs

"So let me get this straight," My brother started off while he massaged his bangs. He smiles devilishly with a crooked smile. "You are staying here because you had a fight with your parents?"

We sighed and nodded. "What kind of parents are you talking about...?" He asked, trying to sound like he was being considerate. "His parents are amusingly special. I'm pretty sure they hate me for good now," I said, positive and with pride that I am just unable to make my point clear nor make a good impression.

Now, Hikaru had no place to go to now. He needed someone to be by his side at the moment, yet he wants to be alone. I was torn between whether to stay by and be there or whether I should just leave him alone.

In the end, I settled on not leaving his side. I knew how it felt to be told that whatever you tried to do was futile. I knew how being put down by the very people who raised you to be who you are, felt like.

Still, you love them. Still, no matter how much they put you down, you still love them. Unconditional love is a bitch.

I showed him to my brother's room and allowed him to settle in a little bit.

My brother, in exchange, looked as if his territory had just been invaded. "Ma-kun, this time, lets sleep in the master bedroom. That boy has gone through enough and he needs his time. Possibly alone," His girlfriend, Dorothy suggested. She was a beautiful lady. And yet her features were enhanced by her personality. I fully approve of her dating my brother. Well, for the most part.

My brother, though reluctant, eventually gave in to Dorothy after considering for awhile. She was probably the only woman to make the famous Yamasaki Makabe to stand down from his stubborn nature.

I was thoroughly impressed by how this interesting couple turned out to be. Being a gentleman, Makabe whips out a towel, and a change of clothes for Hikaru.

"Here. You are going to need these if you are staying here for awhile."

Silently, he nods and mutters softly, almost inaudible,"...Thanks..."

While Hikaru took his time to shower in the master bedroom, I took mine in the guest bathroom, located just beside my room. I was pretty sure he was going to use the bath tub in the main toilet.

After cleansing myself from the sweat that coated my body like a sticky chewing gum, I walked out of the shower after wearing my blue hoodie and long loose sweat pants. I laid the towel around my shoulders in order to dry my drenched waist long hair faster.

At almost the same time, Hikaru had just opened the door to the room he was seeking refuge in for now.

Surprisingly, his parents had not called for the police. It was already near midnight.