Chapter 2: Home Surprises

Keefe stood up and stared at the small house made of wood. Around it, flowers of different shapes and sizes and smells were everywhere. The lush green leaves also covered the entire house. Beautiful green ivy climbed up the front door to the chimney, where smoke billowed out in small plumes. "Wow!" is all Keefe could say. 

The boy laughed and threw back his hood revealing flaming red hair. His freckles were more distinct and his sky blue eyes were abnormally happy for someone who tried to attack him with a wolf and bow. "Yeah its always a surprise at first. My sister has made it feel like home though. She probably knows we are here, so might as well go in and not keep her waiting shall we?" The boy asked. Keefe smiles and realized the boy was being much friendlier. They walked to the door and the boy knocked.

 "Ugh just come in already Elvan! You don't need to knock!" They opened the door and a girl a little shorter than Keefe was at the kitchen makings something that smelled a little bit like swizzle-spice. It made him miss Sophie even more, after she and him befriended an Alicorn. "I'm making dinner, you were gone for quite awhile," she said turning around. She gasped and almost dropped the ladle which, Keefe has just realized, had been floating in mid-air. "Who, what, Elvan?!" She glanced over at her brother, Elvan, and he smirks. 

"Yes this is Keefe. Keefe, this is my sister, Ellvorie," Elvan said, bringing up a chair and setting it down by a small table by the door to the kitchen. A small chandelier hung from the ceiling and a white tablecloth was smoothed out on the small wooden table. A jar of little purple flowers were in the middle of the table.

 "Most people call me Elvie though," the girl, Elvie, said. She walked over to the table with bowls and sat down. 

Elvan looked over at Keefe. "This is my favorite part of dinner. Just wait and watch," he said, giving a Keefe-worthy smirk. 

Thank you for reading!!!! Please comment and vote!! We hope that you like it!!