Chapter 8: What do I do now?

Calum's POV:

As Luke told me, Michael and Ashton what happened in Alissa's life and her nightmare, I felt like I had heard it before, but where? I don't know. I started to get up, when Luke called me in the kitchen.

"Cal what are you doing?" He asked me.

"Well, I was gonna check on Alissa." 

"Oh, she said she was gonna take a nap." I could tell he was lying.

I put my arms up in surrender and walked away, back into the living room. 

"Have you noticed that Luke is a bit territorial over Alissa?" Michael asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, as crazy as it sounds I feel like I have heard the story before. But I don't know from where." I admitted.

"Oh god mate, imagine you're the boy in Alissa's memory?"

"Nah, that would be wack."

"That would be good timing though since you were 8 or 9 at this time." Ashton stated.

Why is Ashton always right?

"True, how do I even prove that I could've been that boy? We obviously have different dads and parents for that matter. I always grew up with Mali, and no other knowledge of other siblings. This scene that she described just sounds familiar."

"I dunno, get a DNA test done? You do know there is a possibility of you being adopted after this right? Hence where Alissa has been almost her whole life. You could've been there too." Ashton explains.

"What? A DNA test? Doesn't that involve blood?" I was beyond terrified of drawing blood, so I simply never did it. Ashton sighed.

"Yes, but this is important! What if you're the last living family that girl has?" He pointed to the stairs.

"You're right, guess now we will have to make an appointment." I sighed.

"Luke?" I called.

He came in the room from the kitchen and sat on the couch next to Michael. 

"I was telling the boys that I feel like I heard Alissa's story before, but didn't know where and they convinced me to get Alissa and I DNA tests to see if we're related." I explained.

I watched as Luke's eyes widen, I was relieved that he wasn't angry. He has been the most territorial over her but I think he wants to know if we are actually related. This really sparks a lot in my head; what if she is my sister? I don't know how to take care of a kid, since Luke has mostly done the work. What kind of questions will she ask? Will she ask me if I remember her? What if she is mad that I haven't been in touch?

So many questions run through my mind.

I know I have to take a DNA test, but what do I do now?