Epilogue

5 Years Later

Alissa's POV:

Well Diary,

I am 15 and my brothers have started to get widely popular. They went on tour with One Direction twice. They got their own record deal and even played really big football arenas. They've released two albums; 5 Seconds of Summer, Sounds Good, Feels Good, and working on a new one. They're working it as I'm writing this. Luke and I haven't been as close as I was when I was a kid, but a lot of things have happened that took a toll on all of us. Luke had been in many relationships that resulted in his heart being broken, so he stayed distant from all of us. He's slowly starting to come around again and being his normal self that we all know and love.

Calum and I have gotten closer, and he really is the brother I've longed for my whole life. He's put me first, and treated me like a princess, showing me that he's always gonna be the most important boy I ever have in my life, and my future boyfriends better be worried. Mali has come to live with us permanently. She's done with university now and she lives with us in Los Angeles to get away from her parents. 

My life has only gotten better since I was a kid. I never get depressed or mad anymore. I always tried to keep that part of my life to myself, not even bothering writing it in here because I didn't want to get emo when I came back to write more. I have fully gotten rid of the idea of Cameryn and my abusive parents from my mind. The negativity space in my brain was filled by memories with the boys and Mali, which I would've taken any day. 

Maybe you're wondering now what is next for me? Am I still singing and playing instruments? Am I planning on touring like my brother, and the answer is yes. The three Hood siblings all are musically talented and therefore still following our dream. I have been recording covers of myself playing guitar to youtube and have gained a lot of popularity, just like Calum did.

Though, I got famous I think because all of the 5sos fam knows of me and has subscribed and supported. I am happy I have people who listen to me and like me, but I do kinda wish that it was self made and not just cause my brother was famous. I am yet to experience negative comments, they all seem to love me and they always request albums which I am working on. 

I still am not in public school but instead doing a home schooling program while we are on the bus and the rare time we are home. The boys teach me my lessons- math, history, english, science. You can only imagine how that goes. 

That's the end of this chapter in my life. Maybe I'll come back and write more. I want to keep you updated on my fame and family life, and it is enjoyable writing it all. But for now, that's all.

-Alissa Hood