Spying on the spy

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Alex Rider! They belong to Rick Riordan and Anthony Horowitz respectively. 

Note: I have decided to upload early! And yay me! (London Tipton's theme song hahaha) for being able to do a front flip! DONE THIS IN SCHOOL DURING IT CLASS! WAHAHAHA, so, sorry for having lot's of errors! X)

Amanda: MUAHHAHHA HAI :3

Percy POV
When I first met Alex, there was something different about him. Maybe it's because he had a dark look in his eyes, that made him seem that he had seen too much. He seemed weary of me and I kinda felt intimidated. 

I know what you're thinking. Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus (twice), felt intimidated by a 15 year old boy? 

In truth, I was scared of this boy. I tried to put positive words in my mind like: he's just a mortal. But I couldn't think of him as a mortal. Alex was probably the guy that Grover said he sniffed out from the airport. That was odd... The gods promised that they would claim all their kids at the age of 13!

But I knew better than to trust them.

"Your mum isn't really your mum," Blunt said as he spoke to... Alex?

Alex looked devastated. I could sense that Mr. Blunt was trying to find anyone trying to eavesdrop on their conversation, so I decided to go back to the classroom, only to find myself crashing into Annabeth.

"Ow, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth said, rubbing her forehead.

"Oops. Sorry Wise Girl... Turns out, maybe Alex could be the demigod G-man was talking about," I whispered to Annabeth.

"Looks like him too. Maybe we should talk to him." She said as she pulled me towards Alex.

"Hey Alex! What did Mr. Blunt say?" I asked, trying to make him tell me the truth.

"Nothing much, just how I acted so rashly in class." Alex said before taking Sabina with him to the cafeteria.

I knew he was lying. But how could I just tell him that? It's okay Percy. If he were a demigod from a major god, he'd have monsters pounding him all the time. He's probably a child of a minor god... If he even is a demigod.

While I walked down with Annabeth to the cafeteria, we were talking about how we'd spend our summer in Camp Half-Blood. After all, the battle against Gaia was just over, and I just hoped none of my god related relatives wouldn't want to kill/overthrow each other any more. Like seriously... First Kronos, and then Gaia? Could things get any worse? 

After I snapped out of my train of thoughts, I saw Nico sitting down in front of me. He was surprisingly quiet. (Usually Death Breath would be talking non-stop. Maybe he was sad...)

"Hey Nico, we need your help," I told Nico.

"Sure, cuz." Nico replied, poking his mash potato.

"Help us spy on Alex," Annabeth said as she perked up from her food. (What an irony. Alex used to be a spy, hah!)

"For..." Nico looked at us, he's always lost. Okay, maybe not as lost as me, but whatevs.

"He's probably a demigod. Heard him talk to Mr. Blunt about something about his mum, not really being his mum and stuff," I replied looking down at my food.

"Could Mr. Blunt be a satyr?" Nico asked.

"I don't think so... If he is, wouldn't we know?" Annabeth told us. Right, that Wise Girl was seriously always being too wise.

"But all right, since I'm in most of the classes he's in." Nico said as he returned eating his mash potato.

Chapter posted on: 2 Aug 2012

Next chapter should be posted on 5 Aug 2012