I meet Julia Rothman

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Alex Rider. They belong to Rick Riordan and Anthony Horowitz respectively.

CHAPTER FIVE  

Alex POV

Right after Sabina answered for me, Julia Rothman came out of no where.

"I thought I killed you, Rothman!" I answered.

"Alex dear... You can never kill me. Want to know why? I'm a monster. I don't have a soul... Unlike you," Julia Rothman replied.

"Julia Rothman? What are you talking about, Alex? That's Kelli, the empousai," Nico said before taking out a deadly sword.

I looked around - everyone was gone, but Nico, Sabina, and 5 more figures remained. They were running towards us.

"Yes, Alex. I'm Kelli, you didn't kill me, Alex. After the Invisible Sword project, I went to the underworld. But with the help of my other friends, I managed to come back." Kelli/Julia Rothman said.

"Alex, catch!" Someone threw a sword at me.

I caught it in time, to realize it was Smithers! Man, I missed Smithers! Smithers also gave a sword to Sabina. When I looked down at Smithers, I saw his legs were some animal! And so were Mrs Jones and Alan Blunt. The other two figures I saw that were running towards me were Annabeth and Percy.

Percy took out a ballpoint pen, and it appeared to be a sword. Annabeth drew her dagger, ready to pound Kelli/Julia Rothman. I saw Percy charge Kelli/Julia Rothman. However, she had her eyes fixed on me.

She looked like she wanted to kill me, which was probably the case. However, I saw Percy having a mini hurricane. And I mean literally. He was sneaking up on her, while I was battling Kelli/Julia Rothman. Suddenly, she exploded into dusts.

"What was that about!" I shouted at everyone.

I saw Sabina cowering at one corner. Of course she'd be scared... She never did any M16 work in her life, and this might just scare the hell out of her.

"Alex, remember Greek lessons? Well, they're real." Blunt said.

"Yeah, and we're satyrs." Smithers said, smiling delightfully.

"Half-goat, half-man," I said, remembering the Greek Mythology lesson.

"Indeed, we were protecting you by making you work for M16, so we could help you." Jones finally spoke up.

"And that zit cream? It prevented monsters from coming close to you." Smithers said.

I remembered the zit cream I had for my very first mission. It was about Stormbreaker - a software in the computer. If I hadn't stopped it, many children would have died. The zit cream isn't really for zits. The zit cream was so powerful, it could... dissolve metal?

"We've got to bring them to camp, now!" Percy, Annabeth and Nico said.

Suddenly, there was an image formed above my head. I realised the other kids in class suddenly woke up and whispered to each other about me and Sabina having bird poop on our heads. Well, that's odd. I saw a tick sign on my head. It represented the Nike logo. Sabina had a cup on her head. Whatever that meant...

"Alex, you're a son of Nike, goddess of victory. Sabina, you're a daughter of Hebe, goddess of eternal youth. You've got to go to camp, now!" Percy said whispering to us.

In a few minutes, some guy with 100 eyes all over his body, came to pick us up in a van for strawberries. He said his name was Argus...

We went to a strawberry farm? I thought Percy said this was camp! Either ways, on our journey to camp, Percy and Annabeth explained to us about the Greek gods' and stuff.

"I expected your mum to be Fortuna, Alex. Because, you're very lucky," Blunt told me secretly.

"Chiron!" Percy and Annabeth exclaimed as they met the centaur.

"This is Alex, and this is Sabina. They're two new half-bloods, and Alex's mum is Nike, while Sabina's mum is Hebe." Annabeth explained to Chiron.

"Wait, you mean you're the Chiron from the myths? Trainer of Perseus and Hercules?" Sabina said in awe.

"Yes, I am. Tell me, Alex. Who exactly are you?" Chiron asked me.

How could Chiron know something about me?

"Alex, I know you've seen too much. I can tell from your eyes." Chiron chuckled to himself.

"He was a spy in M16." Blunt said for me.

"Indeed, you look like one. Killed any mortals?" Chiron asked me, I guess he knew the answer would be a 'yes' but he wanted to hear it from me.

"One, in cold blood, he doesn't want to talk about the death," Mrs Jones replied for me.

Thank the gods. (see, I catch on fast) I wouldn't dare think of Julius Grief, the guy who looked exactly like me. That was because he was supposed to be me... I killed him eventually, with a gun. I always wanted M16 to give me a gun. However, at that point when I had the gun, it was hard to fire a living soul.

"Ah, there you are!" Another satyr walked up.

"G-man! How's life as Lord of the.Wild?" Percy asked, before hugging the satyr.

"Awesome as usual! Thanks Alan, Jones and Smithers! You guys are officially searchers!" Grover said before giving them a badge.

"How come I've never seen them before?" Percy asked Grover.

"They've been keeping London clean from the harmful gases and helping us save the Earth, duphus!" Grover said before rolling his eyes at Percy.

"So, I'm going to let you guys settle in your cabin," Chiron said, before trotting away.

"Wait... What about my parents?" Sabina asked.

How could I forget the Pleasure family? They've taken my in, and raised me like their own child!

"You could contact them via my handphone. I guess your parents would allow you to stay in camp, unless they want you to be pulverized by monsters..." Annabeth said, before handing her handphone over to Sabina.

I couldn't take in all these Greek stuff, and I passed out outside the Big House, as Annabeth mentioned. I guess I was just tired and stressed.

Chapter uploaded on: 5 Aug 2012 

Next chapter should be posted by 9 Aug 2012.