My enemy is my cabin counsellor

Disclaimer: I don't own Percy Jackson, or Alex Rider. Credit goes to Rick Riordan and Anthony Horowitz respectively.

Percy POV

"Hey Alex, you okay?" I asked, concerned for Alex.

The satyrs Alan, Smithers and Jones told us the truth about Alex, and how he was a spy. Yeah, I was the hero of Olympus, where monsters and your grandparents want to kill you all the time, but hey, that guy was pretty cool too. He took out lots of organizations, and I was impressed with the work he did.

"Yeah... I guess... Where am I?" Alex asked, still groggy.

"You're in the infirmary. The mini hospital, I guess." I replied Alex.

"What happened after I passed out?" Alex decided to ask.

"Well, for one, Sabina's a keeper. She's going crazy about you not waking up and well, the 3 satyrs who were your protectors kinda told us about you being in M16." I told Alex.

Alex looked dazed, and realised that I knew all about his crazy adventures. Okay, maybe not all. I had to hear from Alex himself, right?

"Can I go now?" Alex asked.

I knew how he felt. In fact, I've been in his position so many times. But of course, Annabeth was there with me, well duh. I knew that Alex wanted to get out of bed and walk around, however, he was in no condition to do that.

"Well, I could push you in a wheel chair..." I said, hopefully Alex would be smart and wise enough to stay in bed.

"I think I can walk, Percy," Alex said, still dazed.

"Want to eat some ambrosia first?" I asked, if he wanted to get up so badly, I guess ambrosia wouldn't harm him - well not too much.

"Ambrosia? You mean the food for the gods? I thought I would die if I ate it?" Alex asked, obviously this kid was intelligent, why wasn't he a child of Athena?

"Yeah, that's ambrosia. No worry, we're half-bloods or demigods. This means that we can eat a teeny bit of ambrosia. Just don't eat too much of it." I warned him.

"Thanks," Alex said as he took the ambrosia from my hand.

"How does it taste like?" I decided to ask him.

I knew that when I ate ambrosia, it tasted like my mum's blue cookies, but I always wanted to know how others felt when they ate it.

"Oh... I..." Alex stammered.

"It's okay, I've eaten it before, but how does it taste like to you?" I asked Alex.

Alex POV

I thought about it. It tasted exactly like Jack's cooking. I missed Jack's 10 minutes cooking. I realised I teared up a bit, as Percy walked away, probably seeing the tears in my eyes. I thanked Percy silently, and decided to contact Sabina and ask her about her parents.

"Alex! I missed you so much!" Sabina said as she crashed onto me, with a bone crushing hug.

"Hey Sab," I smiled at her, Percy probably sent her to me.

"I heard all about your adventures as a spy... I was worried, Alex," Sabina said.

I could hear the worry in her voice, and see the worry in her eyes. Well y'know, it's probably kinda like a spy instinct.

"How's it like in your cabin?" I asked Sabina.

"It's great! Although... About dad and mum..." Sabina said as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I know, I miss them too, did they give us permission?" I asked Sabina.

"Yeah, but I found out we could just stay here for the summer, and go back to regular school during the school year, this way we can see both mum and dad! What do you think?" Sabina asked me, she obviously wanted me to go along with her.