Alex Rider in Goode High

Disclaimer: I do not own Alex Rider or Percy Jackson! Anthony Horowitz and Rick Riordan owns it respectively. 

Note: Sorry for all the mistakes in this. It's a super rushed work.

CHAPTER ONE

Alex POV

I've put my M16 world aside (finally). I'm Alex Rider. I got caught up with M16 when my uncle, Ian Rider, died. My dad was a spy too: John Rider. I've never known my parents. At least not well enough... Maybe it's because they died when I was a few weeks old, and left me to my housekeeper  Jack Starbright. Jack... Every time I thought of her, my heart ached. Now, I have no one. Okay, maybe not. Thankfully, my girlfriend, Sabina and her parents adopted me. They moved to America, and I'm finally able to leave M16, and I can now live like a normal 15 year-old boy in Florida, America.

A day ago, I landed in New York. You see, Sabina's dad, Mr Pleasure (now called dad) works as a reporter. He's brought his family and me, to New York as he was going to meet a famous star. Luckily, this famous star wasn't a lunatic. Unlike many others... Mr Pleasure was going to be in New York for a term, so he enrolled Sabina and me in a school in Manhattan. Manhattan's a nice place. (Sorry I can't really describe it cuz I've never been to America before [I'm Asian!]) Today's my first day in Goode High.

"Hey I'm Percy Jackson. You're Alex right?" A boy with jet black hair and sea green eyes said as he stuck his hand out. 

I shook his hand and replied, "Yeah."

"No need to be afraid, I'm no monster. I'm 17 this year and you're 15 right? I'll introduce you to my friend Nico Di Angelo. He's 15 too." Percy smiled.

"Thanks. You here to bring me around?" I asked, not knowing how he knew my name

I may not be working/used in M16 any more, but my spy instincts still stuck with me. Besides Sabina and family, and Tom (my friend in UK), I couldn't really trust anyone. Blame Alan Blunt and Mrs Jones. Monster... That's what he said... I noted to myself that I had to be careful of this boy.

"Yup! Your first lesson is English taught by Mr Blofis," Percy said.

"Is he strict? And what about my friend Sabina?" I asked.

"Not at all strict. Umm, Annabeth would help her," Percy replied, waving over to a blonde girl with stunning grey eye. She could pass of as a typical California girl. Especially with that tan. Only, her eyes didn't make her look to much of a Californian. 

"Hey, I'm Annabeth. Where's your friend?" Annabeth said as she looked around for Sabina.

"She's in the bathroom." I casually replied.

"Hey Alex!" Sabina said as she rushed towards me.

"Hey Sab, this is Percy, and this is Annabeth." I introduced Sabina to Percy and Annabeth. 

"Hey!" They both said in unison.

"I guess you better get going to English. Your next lesson is Greek Mythology, so is mine! Yeah, we kinda mix around with everyone despite our age difference." Percy said as he gestured Sabina and Alex to a classroom.

"Thanks, where's the GM class?" I asked. Better safe than sorry.

"I'll bring you there later. Meet you here after your lesson!" Percy said as he rushed off with Annabeth.

Chapter posted on: 30 July 2012

Next chapter should be posted on 3 Aug