Chapter 9: "Your girlfriend looks ravishing"

That's Kendall in the picture above.

Thanks silverrosess for the new 'i'll be waiting'cover. I absolutely love it.

"Love you too. Bye mum" I hang the phone up and continue with my makeup. So basically,I'm getting ready for the tenth anniversary event that's today and after a really long period of time, I'm finally putting on some makeup.

After I finish applying the makeup,I look at myself in the mirror. The makeup looks awkward on me. I shouldn't be putting on makeup. I take the makeup wipes from the table and attempt to clean the makeup on my face but get interrupted by a knock on the door.

I get up from the chair in front of the dressing table and make my way to the door. I open the door to reveal Kyle staring at the ground.

Earlier today Kyle apologized to me for what happened yesterday night and I forgave him, not like I had a choice.
If I must add, I had breakfast in bed. Kyle made me Pancakes- my favorite this morning which I got served in bed. Kyle is so sweet isn't he? Off course he is.

He lifts his head "I just wanted to check if you were--" He pause when his gaze meets my face. He goes complete silent with his gaze still fixed on my face. He averts his gaze from my face to my chest, then my lower body, then my feet.

I'm sure in his mind he's like 'this girl looks a mess'.

Finally he breaks the awkward silence between us "You look--" I cut him off his statement.

"I know I look a mess" I blurt out "I was just about to clean the makeup when I heard your--"

"Shhhh" He places his index finger on my lips "You look Gorgeous" He says, sincerity evident in his voice. He removes his finger from my lips and that's when I acknowledge his appearance.

Kyle looks drop dead gorgeous. He looks like he just stepped out of every girl's dream. His ebony black hair perfectly jelled making him very dashing and handsome. He wears a black Tuxedo suit which fits him perfectly. My gaze travel to his pants then his expensive Italian shoe.

Wow! He's totally swoon worthy.

"Helloo, a simple thank you would do" Kyle snaps me out of my reverie.

"Thank you?" I sputter "I mean Thank you"

Kyle flashes me a wide grin which makes him look more attractive than he already is.
"You don't have to clean the makeup" He says "It looks nice on you".

I feel my cheeks flush by what he said.
"Alright, I won't" "You look drop dead gorgeous also" I blurt, immediately I cover my mouth with hand as if it would change what I just said.

Oh great Kendall, you just couldn't control your tongue.

"I know. I know" "It's priceless to have such good looks like I do" He says cockily.

"Egoistic jerk" I roll my eyes which makes him chuckle.

"Anyways are you ready to go" He questions.
"Almost. Just need to put on my shoe and pick my purse"
"Alright. I'll be downstairs waiting for you" He says as he turns around to head downstairs.
He turns back and says "Oh, I think you would need to apply lipstick again. I kinda cleaned your lipstick when I placed my finger on your lips" He ends with a wink and makes his way downstairs.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This party is everything.
The hall is so big and beautiful. The beautiful Chandelier hang on the ceiling, casting an elegant light on the guests. The guests looking so wealthy. Their outfits looking so expensive and dashing. Their beautiful diamond jewelry sparkles.