Bucky Barnes imagine

As you and Steve were running through the road, fighting each HYDRA agents as possible you saw someone that looked familiar. "Steve you go right and I'll go left" he nodded and said "be careful" you gave him a confused expression "when am I ever" you said running left and then heard him yell "July 17 1920" you stopped for a bit and laughed it off remembering that day.
•Flashback•
"Buck, I don't think this is a good idea" Steve murmured "ah come on Steve, lighten up this will be a memory we won't forget but will probably haunt us for life" you told Steve "yeah Steve, y/ n is right plus it's fun" Bucky said while slightly has his arm around you and you moved his arm and looked at Steve and you both laughed.
"Here we are" Bucky said what y'all were doing is going to climb the top of a broken faeries wheel to see all of Brooklyn. As y'all got to the top you were a little scared yourself but then you saw your two Bestfriends smiles coming from the stuipd thing one of them was scared of. [A/N: your background is that you are Steve's twin sister and you and Bucky were kinda "close"😏friends]
•End of Flashback•

As you were fighting off the HYDRA agent he was about to punch you when he stopped after both of you heard a voice, you turned around and it was.it was Bucky.

The HYDRA agent nodded and you slowly back away

The HYDRA agent nodded and you slowly back away. Buck started to pull off his mask and threw it to the side, you looked at him and mumbled "Bucky?" He was about to shoot when you kick his Gun and pointed your gun at him. He kept on walking towards you "Bucky stop this isn't you" you yelled out. He took the gun and shot to the ground next to you "leave go back to Steve" he told you when you got up you look at him confused and then mumbled "I'll find a way to get you back, I love you"