I'm scared buck | Bucky barnes

You woke up feeling nauseous and ran to the bathroom. After you were down washing your mouth and hands, you heard a knock at the door, you looked towards the noise and saw Bucky leaning agents the door's side. "Hey, you ok y/n" he asked worried about you "yeah yeah, uh I'm fine I'm gonna be right back" you said while putting on your shoes and rushing to the door with him following along "hey buck, j-just stay here I'll be right back" you said before closing the door.

You went to the store and bought 2 boxes of pregnancy test. Once you got home as you park the car, you just stopped and cried scared that Bucky will get upset. We have been together for 2 years and with him trying to forget about HYDRA, everything is a little hard at times with the nightmares he has no and then but not a lot as they used to be.

——————————————————————
You went into the bathroom taking the tests and ignoring Bucky for a few minutes. You look at the test and the both said positive. Part of you was happy and part of you was sad and afraid of what might happen next. Bucky knocks on the door and entered slowly, he look at the counter seeing the test and looked down at you sitting on the floor "sorry" you whispered, he pulled you up and hugged and twirled you around "I'm happy" "your not mad?" You ask "why would I be mad, well it might not be easy while going through this, I will never leave you" you looked into those beautiful blues eyes and kissed him.

"I'm scared buck what if I'm not a good mom" you whimper "you will be a great mom and we will be happy"

"I love you"

"I love you too"