What do you want! | lance Tucker

You went to the gym as normal to practice for a competition, you heard the door open and saw the asshole himself. Lance Tucker. When he saw you he smiled and walked towards you, "great" you mumbled. As you landed perfectly as always lance started clapping.

Y/n's POV
"What lance" "oh well I just thought that I come by and see you" he said seductively leaning against the wall "and why would you want to see me?" I ask, "well about us" he sorta mumbled looking into my eyes "lance there is no us, there never was, what happened with us was just a one time thing ok" I was annoyed by him everyday and well he is a man slut but he is very hot, omg what am I saying. I ignored him and started to walk out the door until I felt him grab my arm "what do you want!?" I yelled at him "I want you, I want to be with you and love you with everything I have and I know I'm an asshole and dick who has anger issues but... I love you and I know what I did. to you was messed up but let me try again. Please." He pleaded I looked into his eyes and slapped him then grabbed his face and kissed him "ok fine one more chance but if you do something to mess this up lance I will kill you understand" "fine" he answered and gave me that damn smile of his and kissed me back.

" He pleaded I looked into his eyes and slapped him then grabbed his face and kissed him "ok fine one more chance but if you do something to mess this up lance I will kill you understand" "fine" he answered and gave me that damn smile of his and k...

A/N: I know it's short but I like this one it's cute 😊