{Chapter 11} Edited!

~ Two weeks later ~

Negan's POV

Y/n has been relaxing from her shot shoulder, and I've been preparing my men for war. But Simon's  project who failed, Gregory, is wanting a meeting with me and my men. I walked to my bedroom before the meeting was going to start to be sure that Y/n was okay. When I walked in, she was sitting on the love seat, reading a book.

"Hey, love."

"Hello, Negan. How are you? You were gone when I awoke?'

"I'm sorry, I had to deal with some things. Gregory wants a meeting with all of us. You alright with being there?"

"Of course, Negan. Let me go and get dressed."

She grabbed a shirt of mine out of my closet and a pair of shorts off the floor, and went in the bathroom. After a few moments of waiting, she came out. She looked absolutely perfect. She put her hair up into a high ponytail, making her face show even more. I walked to her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and kissed my lips softly. As we continued on, there was a knock at my door. She went onto the floor and I opened the door.

"Sir, we're all ready for the meeting."

"Alrighty."

She walked to my side and grabbed my hand. We walked to the meeting room and sat down. She sat on my right. I placed my feet on the table and waited for Simon to bring in his experiment. 

Third Person POV

As Gregory walked in, he noticed Y/n at the end of the table, next to Negan. He was in complete shock that she was apart of the saviors. Negan had Lucille in his hands, waiting for Gregory to day something out of line. Once everybody was sat down, Gregory started on a speech.

"Well I- I'd just like to start by saying thank you for having me here today," Everyone was just looking at him, " Negan, let me just lay this down straight for you, I know how it is. Negotiating with a slippery, deep terrain of managing resources and the population, and the big scary you, which you might know. It's called the unknown." Negan looked down at Gregory, unamused. " Listen, I mean it when I say it,I don't like killing people anymore then you do."

"I like killin' people."

"Oh we-"

"I say it's about killin' the right people. You kill the right people, at the right time," he put Lucille down and put his hands together, "everything falls into place. Everybody's happy. Well, some people more than others. When you kill one, then you could be saving hundreds more. That is what we are all about. We save people."

"That's why you're called the Saviors."

Dwight stood up and started to walk out.

"I gotta grab a smoke."

"Now? You don't wanna hear this?"

"Don't need to. Tell me where to go and what to do, I'll make it happen."

Negan waved him off but before Gregory started again, Negan looked at Y/n and grabbed her hand lightly.

"Where were we Gregory? Oh that's right, you were telling me that you don't like to kill people and I was saying that I do, under the right circumstances."

"Well, this situation that we find ourselves in, this conflict, I could stop it before it even gets started. I mean, here it is. I go to my people, and I tell them if you keep joining with this mislead crusade, you're no longer citizens of the Hilltop. You're out on your asses."