{Chapter 3} Edited!

Y/n POV

"Lemme show you around sweetheart."

I nodded and followed Negan out of his bedroom. He first took me to my own bedroom. It wasn't far from his. It has a kitchen, a double bed, a bookshelf, and everything else a bedroom would have.

"Do you like it? One of the best rooms here."

"Yeah thanks."

My suitcase was laid across my bed, probably meaning for me to put it in the dresser next to the bathroom door. He pulled me out and we continued to walk. We passed several rooms, a doctors area, and now we're in the main part of the entire place. There are thousands of people here. When he walked in, everyone kneeled.

"Y'all meet Y/n. She'll be here for a long while! I swear to fucking god, don't touch her unless you want to die by me!"

With a motion of his hand, they all stood up and continued their work.

"Do I have to work?"

"No. You can choose if you want to work here, go on runs or be my wife."

"Option 3 is far gone, I like option 2."

"Alright. You'll be going on runs with me, Dwight, or Simon."

"Why can't i go myself!"

"Doll, you really think I'd let that slide."

I slumped my shoulders a little and looked at him. I started to pull me along with him by my low back, all the way back to my room.

"Ya need anything more?"

"No thanks."

He shut my door and let me be. I walked over to the fridge and there was vegetables, water, some meats, and alcohol. I grabbed a bottle of water and started to unpack my suitcase.

' I miss my dad '

After I unpacked it, I walked into the bathroom. Christ, I look shitty. I go to the shower, and it has warm water! I turn it on and grab my pajamas, the pants have candy wrappers on them and the shirt is just a plain grey tank top, and undress myself. I get in the shower and the warm water feels so refreshing on my skin. When I finished showering, I heard a knock on the door to my bedroom. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my towel and walked to it. I look out of the peep hole and it's Negan. He left me alone for 4 hours. Woot. I open the door, only to where my head is peeping out.

"I'll let you in in a moment, i just got out of the shower, i have to get dressed. "

He nodded and i shut the door, running over to the bathroom. I put on my pajamas and went back to the door.

"God damn! You lookin all hot and shit! "

"Thanks."

He didn't look too bad himself, he wasn't wearing his leather jacket so the white shirt he was wearing showed his toned body.

"Darlin' I got a serious question for you, and it's a big one!"

"Ask away."

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/- No I'm Negan."

"Good! My god! You look so fucking hot!"

I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed, cuddling to the pillow next to me.

"So you like cuddlin'."

"Somewhat, only when i'm tired."

"So you wouldn't mind if i crawled right there and cuddled you?"

"I would mind. You killed two of my people!"

"And you killed thirty of mine."

He got me there. Why did dad have to get us involved!

" You're right. Why did we get involved!"

Tears started to stream down my face, hitting the pillow I was holding. Negan walked over and made me look at him.

"You'll always be safe here. I promise."

I nodded and continued to cry, but it started to calm down.

" Look Y/n, you can stay here and not worry about that, and I promise you, I will protect you with everything that I can."

"Thanks."

"You should get to sleep, I'll be in the next room over as you know so if you need me then I'm one call away."

I nodded and crawled under the covers.

Negan POV

When I closed her door lightly behind me, Dwight was there, staring at me.

" So you've found your new slut."

" Shut the fuck up Dwight."

" You know I'm right."

I turned around and walked towards my bedroom, not knowing of the horrors that would occur to her that night.

Y/n POV

As my deep slumber came to an end by a noise, I looked at the door. There was a man with blonde hair, standing at the door seal. he charged at me and started to kiss my neck.

"He-"

"You yell, you die."

Tear began falling down my face as he took my shirt off. I'm going to be raped. But before he could take off my bra, Negan barged in and hit him in the back with Lucille and pulled him off. He walked out, dragging Dwight by the jacket. Once he returned, I was in the same position, in total shock.

"Doll ..." It was total silence." Doll, speak to me."

"I-I can't do this anymore..."

"Can't do what?"

"Deal with almost getting raped. It really hurt because I never did anything to hurt him."

"You're not thinking straight."

This broke me. Completely and utterly. I felt waterfalls of tears flow down my cheeks, but before I even looked up, Negan brought me into his grasp.

"It's going to be okay. He's not going to bother you ever again."

I cried for hours upon hours, but him, he never left. He never pushed me out of his chest to shut me up. He sat there, keeping my in his hold, and this is when I realized my feelings. He never left, he stayed. No one has ever done that for me, even my own father. My feelings for the man that killed my 2 favorite people finally got to me, he finally got me to like and appreciate him, and I don't think that feeling will go away for a very long time.

AN : Im sorry that this chapter sucked ! the next chapter will be about negans own personal life before all this started ! Love you all '

~ Bree 💜