6. Magnus

I was sitting at the table, having a sandwich, when I saw that Alex had returned. "Hey Alex!" I yelled. She turned around and smirked. "Miss me?" She shot back. "N-no, I was just-" "Chill. I was just messing with you." I sighed in relief. "Hey, I'm having a party at 9:00. You should come." I said, crossing my fingers. "Alright, I guess I will." She responded, blushing.

TIME SKIP

     Alex POV
It was 8:45. I was applying some light mascara, and tinted chapstick. I slipped on a pink crop top and some jeans, grabbed my phone off the table, and walked out of my apartment. I walked over to Magnus' apartment, and knocked.
      I was greeted by a pretty red headed girl, with green eyes. She was wearing a red flannel shirt, tied up to show off her abs. She looked me up and down with a calculating expression, then said "Magnus, there's someone at the door. Should I let them in?" "Yeah, sure." Was the response. "Alright," She said in her Irish accent, "Come on in." I walked in, and saw Christmas lights strung up all over the apartment. There were two other people in the apartment, besides the girl with red hair, Magnus and I. They had their backs turned to me.
Casually, Magnus walked into the room, balancing a tray on his left hand. It was piled with an assortment of snacks. He set them down on the table, and walked into the living room. His eyes seemed to light up when he saw me, but I'm pretty sure it was just my imagination.
"Alright, so everyone's here." He said, smiling. He then walked over to a big speaker, and turned it on. Immediately loud music started pumping throughout the house, vibrating the floors. The girl with red hair walked up to Magnus and started whispering to him. She's probably talking about me, I thought. "Guys, this is Alex Fierro. She just moved into the apartment across from mine." He said with a smile on his face. "Alex, this is Mallory Keen, with the red hair, Halfborn Gunderson, the really big dude, and finally, Thomas Jefferson Jr., or TJ." "Hey," the guy named Halfborn said, offended, "I'm not that big. I'm just, larger than you. Yeah, that's a good way to put it."
"Well, now that everyone is here, let's party!" He said, pulling a beer keg out of basically thin air. Where the hell did that come from? I don't really care, as long as I get to drink alcohol. He set out a stack of cups, and everyone, including me, swarmed the keg. I filled my cup up, and went to talk to Magnus. "Where'd you get the keg?" I asked. "I have my ways..... MWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!" He said, trying to sound evil. "Ok then." I said, creeped out. Then I smirked, trying to keep up my "Cool Girl" act up. I know it's stupid, but it works, so whatever.
I filled my cup up 3 times. I had a low tolerance to alcohol, so it was really hitting me hard. "Maggie, dance with meeeeeee!" I said, stumbling. He caught me, and said "Dude, you're drunk. Slow down." "Noooooooo, dance with me Maggieeeee!" I said, tugging on his arm. "Magnus, I love youuuuu! Dance with me!" "Y-you love me?" "Yeah, I love you! Now dance with me!" Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back, and he pushed me against the wall.
We were making out furiously, and everyone was staring at us. He licked the bottom of my lip, begging for entrance, and I let him. Our tongues danced and wrestled, exploring each other's mouths. Then he pulled away, blushing furiously. "I-I shouldn't take advantage of you. I can't do this to you when you're drunk like this." Magnus then turned off the music, and sent everyone home. I collapsed on his couch. I don't remember much from that night, only getting drunk.

I'm so sorry guys! My sister was visiting, and I was busy. And kinda lazy. But now I have a chapter up, and I'm pretty sure this is my longest chapter to date. I can't believe this story has almost 200 reads! That's crazy! I'm so thankful for your support. I hope you guys like this chapter!
-no