7. Alex

I woke up this morning with a massive headache. I sat up in my bed, and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. It was 9:30 in the morning. I looked over at the nightstand, and saw a glass of water, and some Tylenol. Next to it was a note that said, "I thought you would need these after last night. -Magnus."
      I took the medicine, and got out of bed. I was still wearing what I had been wearing the night before, so I changed into a pink shirt, and a pair of green leggings. I wandered into the kitchen, and I saw Magnus sitting at his table with a cup of coffee.
      Before I could say anything, he looked up and saw me. "Hey Alex. How are you feeling?" He said, smiling. "I feel like I was hit by a fucking bus. Or decapitated. One of the two. Either way, my head hurts like hell." I responded, scowling. "Well, you did get pretty drunk last night. How the heck did you manage to get that drunk on only three cups of beer?" "I have a REALLY low tolerance for alcohol. I literally cannot handle it."
        He rolled his eyes, and sipped his coffee. "So... what do you remember from last night?" He asked. "I actually don't remember anything from last night." He mumbled something under his breath, but I decided not to question it.

Ok, as school gets closer, I've been really busy. I barely have time to post anymore. I hope I can keep up with this book, but if I discontinue it don't be surprised. I barely had time to write this, and it's barely 300 words. I don't know what to do about my upload schedule. If you guys could give suggestions on what to do with this book, it would be really helpful. I'm sorry for not posting, especially since this is just chapter 7. This is just a filler chapter for now. Maybe I'll add more later. I love you guys, and thank you for your support. -no