11. Alex

(Trigger Warning: Suicidal thoughts and cutting. )
      I want to kill myself. Those words continuously ran through my head during my trek back to my apartment. I took a nap hoping it would clear my head, but it just made everything worse. I woke up feeling depressed, and quite male. I had made up my mind; I was going to commit suicide. The pain of my fathers actions recked me, and I just couldn't deal with it.
       I decided bleach ingestion was the best way to go. My apartment had no chemicals in it though, so I made a quick trip to the store down the street. I bought a bottle of bleach, and returned to my apartment. But in my hallway, it became too much and I began to cry again, so I sprinted into my apartment, not bothering to close and lock the door.  
       I walked into my bathroom, in hysterics. I grabbed the razor blade hidden in the medicinal cabinet, and slashed my arms several times. "I'm sorry Magnus.." I whispered as I cut my arms over
and over again. I began to sob again, and clutched the razor extremely hard, the cold metal covered in my blood slicing my palm.
      I heard rustling in my apartment, but didn't move. I was too caught up in the moment, and continued to cry, my chest heaving. All of a sudden, Magnus ran into the room, and stopped in shock. I looked up at him, tears streaming down my cheeks, and heavy breaths. He immediately dropped to his knees and pried my hand open. Blood dripped from my palm where the razor had cut my hand open.
He put the razor on top of the cabinet, and picked me up and placed me on the toilet. I dissolved into wails, and yelled "P-please make the pain go away!" While throwing myself into his arms. He stroked my back for a moment, then grasped my arms and pushed me back to that he could speak to me.
"It's going to be alright. I just need to know; did you already drink the bleach?" He asked wearily. "N-no." I answered shakily. He breathed out in relief, told me that he needed to clean my cuts, and proceeded to do so. The hydrogen peroxide burned, badly, but tried to keep as still as possible. I knew he had seen my scars, and was relieved when he didn't say anything about them.
I began to calm down, and he clutched me in his arms. I gripped his arms, leaving marks, but he didn't seem to care. He set his chin on my head, and there we sat, clutching each other with all the strength we had.

You guys are amazing. I can't believe we're at 2.35K. I had no idea that you guys would like this book so much. So as you can see, I changed the title and the cover of the book. What do you guys think? Also, if you find any mistakes, point them out so I can fix them. I really want this book to be good. Thank you guys for all of your support! -no