12. Magnus

Trigger Warning: Strong and offensive language.

"You know what, Magnus? I'm done. You're just a waste of space. Who really needs you anyways? I don't. I'm popular. I can have anybody I want. You're just a lonely fag with no one to run to, huh? I'll make sure you regret ever being born." He shouted in my face, gripping my hair. "Wait! Please! I thought you loved me! You said that you loved me! Jordan, please! Don't do this!" I yelled, tears running down my face rapidly. "Ha! The fag thinks I loved him. News flash, honey, it was all a lie. Now, though, is not the time for chit chat. It's time for me to beat the shit out of you." He said, and threw me to the ground. I saw a large boot headed towards my face, and then darkness.

I sat straight up in my bed, gasping. I clutched my chest, trying to catch my breath. I saw something drip onto my grey comforter, and realized I had been actually crying, not only in my dream. I broke down into sobs, the dream replaying in my mind. I threaded my fingers through my hair, pulling at the golden strands.

This isn't gonna be a good day, I thought, wiping my tears with the back of my hand and pushing my blanket off of me. I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to take a shower to clear my mind. I stared the water, and waited for it to heat up. I turned towards the mirror, and braced my hands on the sink. I looked at myself, and saw that my eyes were rimmed in red and I had dark circles under my eyes. Hopefully the shower will make it look like I wasn't crying, I thought. If I have to face Alex through the window out in the kitchen, at least she won't see that I've been crying.

       I turned away from the mirror, and undressed. I stuck my hand into the water, checking to see if it was warm enough. The temperature was perfect, so I stepped into the shower and pulled the white curtain back into place. The warm water cascaded down my back, and I couldn't help myself. Being the wuss I am, I burst into tears again. The redness isn't going away now, I thought, sliding down the shower wall. It really was a tub attached to the wall with a shower head, so I sat in the tub, soaking my hair.

      I cried for what felt like hours, though it probably was only 20 or so minutes. Finally, I pulled myself off of the floor, and washed my body and my hair. I turned off the now running cold water, and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel from the rack next to the shower, and toweled myself off. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and walked out of the bathroom, shutting off the light.

I walked back into my room, and grabbed a pair of boxers and a pair of shorts. I slipped those on, and walked into the kitchen to eat some breakfast and get some coffee, to start the dreaded day.

Wow, an entire chapter about a morning routine, and it's one of the longest I've written. So, we're at 3K reads now. Why are you people reading this trash? Anyways, I can never express how thankful I am for this. I'm slowly getting ideas for this book, and I have an idea for the next chapter, which I'll start working on soon. I really love you guys!
-no