9. Alex

"D-dad?" I stutter in fear. My father, Loki, narrowed his eyes. "So that's where you went, you little bitch. I've been looking for you everywhere. You're coming home with me." My eyes widen fearfully. "N-no! I'm not going home with you! I'm never going back. Not after what you did." "Whatever do you mean? A little bit of murder got you too scared to come back?" He said with a sick grin. "You murdered my best friend! I'll never forgive you for that! You're a sick fucker that should've been locked up forever! Instead, you managed to sweet talk your way out of a prison sentence!" I scream, tears welling in my eyes.
        Suddenly, I feel a presence at my back. I turn around, and see Magnus standing there. "Alex, who is that? Is he harassing you?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. "N-no. It's... it's my dad. He's here to take me back home." I say, attempting to wipe the tears pouring down my face. "But I'm not going with him." I say defiantly. "Oh yes you are." Loki said, grabbing my arm.
        "Let go of her!" Magnus yelled, attracting the attention of a nearby police officer. "Is there a problem here?" The officer said, with a look of suspicion. "Nope! Everything's fine and dandy!" Loki replied with a forced smile. "Please help me. He's trying to take me home and I'm not going back." I said. "Ma'am, what is your age?" He asked. "I'm 18, sir." I responded. "Well, you are of legal age, so he cant control your decision to move. With that said, I'm going to have to ask you to let go of this young lady's arm, sir." He said, eyeing my father. "Fine." He said sneering. He leaned in and whispered, "But I'll be back for you you little bitch." He stood up, smiled at the police officer, and walked away briskly. 
        "Alrighty. You kids stay safe." The officer said, and walked away. I immediately collapsed into Magnus, sobbing. "Hey. It's ok. He's gone. Here, let's go into my apartment. " He said, stroking my hair. He led me to his apartment, and sat me on the couch. He held while I cried, and when I stopped, we lay there together into the late hours of the night.

Hey! So I'm going to start posting again, since I've gotten my inspiration back. More chapters coming in the future! -n o