Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction Syo Kurusu P9

"Wow..." Misaki said in awe.

"It's nothing much.."

"No! This is huge! You're so lucky!" she squealed.

"Let's just go inside." I said.

"Welcome home, Tsukiko-sama!" greeted a bunch of maids. I had totally forgot that the maids all came to work after school ended...

Misaki immediately hid behind me.

"Don't worry, they're friendly!" I reassured her.

"Welcome home, dear!" My mother said, popping out of nowhere. "Oh! You have a friend with you?"

"Yes, this is Misaki. Misaki, this is my mom."

"She's quite cute isn't she?" my mom gushed.

"Hi.." Misaki said quietly.

"Mom, Misaki will be staying over for a few days. Maids, can you please get her a change of clothes ready for bath time later today?" I requested.

"Yes, ma'am!" they said in unison, all rushing away.

Misaki and I went up the stairs to my room. Suddenly I heard Misaki go, "Uhhhhhhh!?".

I turned around to see my older brother hugging Misaki.

"Welcome home, Tsu~! You seem to have gotten chubbier since I last hugged you! Have you been eating too much chocolate?"

"Onii-san... I'm over here," I said, placing a hand on my hip.

"Eh? But..." My brother took a good look at Misaki's face. "Ah! You aren't my little sister!" he said, letting go. Misaki rushed behind me and whispered, "Who.. who is that pervert?!"

"My older brother.. he has a little sister complex."

"It's because you're so cute, Tsu!" he said, closing in for a hug. I pushed him away and said, "We're going to my room, leave us alone!"

"Okay..." my brother said, leaving dejectedly.

Misaki and I entered my room.

"Wow! It's huge!!" she said, admiring it.

"Its nothing compared to the other bedrooms. This one is the smallest because im the youngest."

"Dang.. the other bedrooms must be bigger than my parents house then..."

I laughed. "Maybe."

"Tsukikoo!!" My mom called.

"Yes?!" I shouted, so she would hear me.

"Someone is here to see you!"

"I'm coming! Lets go ,Misaki."

We walked down the stairs and I saw that Syo was at the door. "Syo!" I squealed, rushing down.

When I reached the door, I saw Jinguji behind him. "You..."