Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction Syo Kurusu P12

...was jealous.

I couldn't stand the fact that my brother was fawning over someone other than me. Ever since I was born, he was always nice to me. He always listened to my requests. The fact that he stopped because of Misaki...

...it really made me hate her.

I slumped onto a nearby tree. Suddenly, Syo emerged from the bushes.

"Would you stop running away like that?" Syo asked, brushing off leaves that were stuck to him.

"Why do you keep coming after me?" I asked, not meeting his eyes.

"Because I care about you," he said, hugging me from behind. "You're very important to me."

I pushed him away with my elbow. I couldn't stand this anymore. "I just want time alone! Can't you give that to me?" I yelled, eyes beginning to fill with tears.

Syo suddenly pinned me against the tree. "Lately, you've been caring more about Misaki and Ren's relationship more than ours... do you really love me?"

I looked down. I realized.. he felt neglected. I realized I didn't really.. care about us that much. I just kept acting like myself, ever since six years ago. Always helping others, never caring about myself.

Syo pulled my chin up and kissed me. It was a loving kiss, yet I had never noticed before. My tears dropped down. I couldn't stop them.

"I'm sorry, Syo! I didn't realize..." I cried. He wiped away my tears.

"As long as you realize now.."

"I'm sorry.." I repeated, hugging him.

Then I heard a rustle in the bushes. I immediately looked up. Maybe it was my brother...

I'll never forgive him.

"Let's go back," Syo spoke up. "Your mom must be worried." He grabbed my hand and began to walk back the way we came.

He walked me to the front door and said, "I'm going to go back to my dorms. I kinda... left Natsuki hanging while we were practicing."

"Okay." I said, waving.

I opened the door and saw my brother try and ambush hug me. I dodged it with ease. I walked up the stairs, completely ignoring him.

"Tsu...?" I heard my brother say. I kept walking until I got to my room. When I entered, I saw Misaki on my bed.

"Ah! Tsukiko!"

"Get out." I told her coldly.

"Eh..? Why?" Misaki said, shocked and confused.

"Because I said so. Go sleep with my brother or something, since you're so attracted to his room."

Misaki got up and left, her shoulders drooping. I shut the door behind her and locked it.

Whether there's pain or pleasure coming in the near future, you won't enjoy any of it, Misaki Ayame.