Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction Syo Kurusu P14

"Mmph?!" I muffled in confusion.

"Tsukiko right?" the voice said. It began to drag me to an abandoned classroom. "I need you to tutor my little brother. The names Andu."

He let go of me and I began gasping for air. "If you wanted me to tutor someone, you could've just asked instead of abducting me to an abandoned classroom!"

"Sorry. He needs help on math." he told me, pushing me inside the room. I saw a kid, just a few years younger than me. I sat on the opposite side of him and asked, "What is it you need help on?".

A while later...

"AUGHHHH!!" I screamed in frustration. "How do you not understand?"

"It's confusing, Onee-chan!" he said, looking at me with watery eyes. I stood up and went to go grab a chalk to write out an example on the board.

"First you have to switch around these numbers before you divide. Then you multiply them, and that's your answer!" I said, drawing it out as I went.

"Onee-chan... I still don't understand how to divide fractions!" He cried.

"Are you serio-" Suddenly the door opened. Misaki rushed in.

"Are you okay, Tsukiko?" she asked, worried. "I heard you scream and..!"

"Just go to your dorms, idiot." I told her, turning back to the kid.

"So what you do is you..." I looked over at Misaki who still hadn't moved.

"What are you waiting for? Shoo!"

"It's just... you seem so much like a mom!" she said in awe.

I was confused, but whatever.

"Just go..." I muttered.

"Oh! Okay." she said , rushing out.

Andu rushed after her. What a douche magnet, I thought to myself.

"Onee-chan... I don't get it!" the kid wailed.

I sighed. "First things first, you have to..."