Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction , Syo Kurusu P11

As Syo and I watched Jinguji and Misaki kiss, Jinguji tried to remove her shirt. Out of reflex, I shot up. Misaki pushed him away and ran up the stairs.

I followed her and Jinguji, and once again, baka Misaki ran into my brothers room.

Jinguji began banging on the door. 

"Stop," I whispered. "If you stop, she'll come out."

Jinguji stopped banging on the door.

We waited for a while, and then the door finally opened.

What I saw was my brother hugging Misaki from behind.

"You... are in so much trouble." I told Misaki. "Onii-san, let go of her.."

"No." he refused.

"I'll kiss you on the cheek." I said, making puppy eyes.

"No."

How dare he...

"ONII-SAN! STOP BEING SUCH A PEDOPHILE AND JUST LET GO OF HER!" I shouted.

My brother looked at me shocked. I covered my mouth. What did I just... say?

I ran down the stairs, feeling guilty. I ran out the door to a nearby park. I felt like crying...

"*huff* Why'd you run away?" I heard a voice behind me. It was Syo.

I ran up and hugged him. "Onii-san is a idiot!" I cried.

I heard footsteps coming to us. I looked up and saw my brother running towards us.

"No! Stay away!" I shouted, hiding behind Syo.

"Tsu, i'm sorr-"

"I don't care if you're sorry! Go away!" I screamed.

My brother stopped and out behind him popped out Misaki.

"Tsu.. I-" he started. I didn't let him finish because I began to run to the forest near our home.

I ran as fast as I could. It was getting dark, but I didn't care. I wanted to get away from the truth. The truth that I...