Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction , Syo Kurusu P8

Misaki started sobbing in my arms.

"Lets go somewhere we can talk alone." I told her, looking into the dorm. When I saw the same girl as before that told me Syo was cheating on my, my expression darkened.

Misaki and I walked to the roof.

"So what happened in there?" I asked, looking in her tear wet eyes.

"Sakura is a evil, fat, demon pig." She said quietly.

"What?" Wow.. that's quite the insult. I can't disagree though.

"She said if we were to become friends again, I would have to give Jinguji to her." She said.

She paused. "What about you? I saw your expression change when you saw her. What happened between the two of you?"

I hesitated.

"She said that Syo was cheating on me, and even gave me photo proof. I did go to Syo and ask him what this was about. Luckily it was his brother."

"You're so brave.. You can easily approach Syo and ask him.."

"We are childhood friends. Well, he did dissapear for a good four years though."

We sat in silence for a while. Then, I spoke up. "Misaki!"

"Huh? What?" she asked in confusion.

"You gotta make it seem like Jinguji is yours! Then everyone will back off, including Sakura! You have to make it seem like he really loves you."

"I can't do that!" she pouted. "I don't have the guts..."

"I'll help you out, don't worry." I said, reassuringly. "It's getting late, i've got to go home and you have to go back to your dorms."

"No! I don't want to go back! I don't want to see Sakura right now.."

"Oh yeah... Well why don't you stay over at my place for the while?" I suggested.

"Would your mom allow that?" 

"Of course! She loves it when I bring friends over."

"Then I gladly accept!" Misaki said, cheerfully.