Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction Syo Kurusu P1

"Come work for me, my wonderful niece!" Shining Satome said, spinning. My eyes widened in surprise as I tried registering what he had just said.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH?!!?"

And that's how I came to be in his office, singing for him.

"You have talent!" He said, with his usual enthusiasm. "Work for me!"

"T-that's impossible, Uncle!" I replied, embarrassed. "I'm not that great of a singer as you think! At least, not as good as your STARISH group..."

The next thing I knew, he was kneeling and holding my hand, begging!

Whaaaaaaaaat?!

I thought I was going to die of embarrassment. Having the one and only Shining Satome, also known as my uncle, kneeling before me was too much!

"Please! I must have you in my company!"

Him kneeling was making me so nervous and I just couldn't refuse anymore. "A-alright... you win. I'll join your company..."

He let go of my hand and jumped in the air shouting, "YES!!" I was so confused, but this was the start of a new life for me! I should make the best of it! I thought to myself.

3 months later...

It was the first day of the musical school, and I was panicking as I looked for my school uniform. "Where the heck could it be?!" Frustrated, I took a look under my bed and found it. Quickly, I slipped it on and ran down the stairs, and to the front door. Right as my left foot was out the door, something held me back by the collar.

"Are you not eating breakfast?!" yelled the owner of the hand. It was my mother. "You wont sound good if you don't eat!" she scolded.

I sighed and walked back into the house. I sat down at the table and scarfed down a piece of toast quickly. "Is that enough?" I asked. I wanted to get to school as quick as possible to explore the place, so I wouldn't get lost. My mother frowned at me. Finally, she said, "You may go." and I raced out the door.

"Remember to come home before 9:00!" she called after me.

I finally arrived at the school. It was humongous and I stared at the majestic school. It was more like a mansion! I walked up the pathway to the entrance and I stared in awe. Just as I was about to open the door, it opened from the other side! My first thought was, Wow! An automatic wooden door too?!, but just as I looked up from the handle, I saw Syo Kurusu from STARISH and I gasped.

I quickly stepped to the side and nervously said, "U-um, go ahead!" I looked down at my feet with pursed lips and then looked up. Kurusu was looking at me with a surprised expression. We stood there without saying anything for a while, but then I finally got the courage to say something.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"No. Not really," he replied causally, walking away.

I stared at him and then walked inside the school. He's kinda....rude? I thought. Still thinking, I turned the corner and someone walked into my chest.I looked down and saw Nanami, the STARISH composer, stepping back. I couldn't believe how small she was! She was like... a straight 5 feet! Her eyes were wide with shock. She looked up and started panicking.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" She ran pass me and out the door. Weird. Why would she apologize to me?

I kept walking down the hall. The place was pretty. Pretty empty too. There was no one here! I guess it was pretty early though.

As I kept walking down the hall, I began to hum to myself. I saw an elevator and I decided to take it and see where it would lead me. I pushed the 'up' button and waited in front of the elevator. As I was waiting, I could hear the slight murmurs of voices nearby. I looked to my left and there was nothing in that hall. I looked to the right. Nothing in that hall either.

I looked behind me and I saw Shinomiya Natsuki following Kurusu Syo! It seemed that they hadn't noticed me yet. Rather, they were heading right my way! I looked around in panic, hoping to get away. Suddenly, the elevator dinged and it opened! I quickly rushed in and pressed the close button.

"Wait!" I heard as the doors were halfway closed. A hand with black nail polish on it shot through the little space between the two elevator doors and they stopped. A taller figure followed behind a small figure into the elevator with me. I was trying to register what had just happened in my mind when Shinomiya suddenly spoke.

"Hi there!" he said with an innocent sounding voice. "I'm Natsuki. This is Syo-chan! Sorry for barging into the elevator like that. We're on our way to meet the headmaster."

"Erm.. hi?" I said, a bit uncomfortable. I looked at Kurusu, he was panting. I looked at him for a second before realizing the doors were still open. "Ah, should I close the doors?"

"Yeah, and take us to the top floor, where Shining Satome is." Kurusu spoke, apparently done with his panting.

"Okay." I said, pressing the numbers. I stood facing one of the walls, not sure if I was eligible to even look at these superstars without having to pay. Shinomiya was pretty handsome, and Kurusu was of course, adorable! Now that I thought about it, the two looked quite familiar.

I bit my lip as the uncomfortable atmosphere floated around.

I was just about to say something when Shinomiya spoke up and said, "So who are you?" I perked up my head and looked at him. I pointed to myself and uncertainly said, "M-me?".

"Of course! Syo-chan and I are childhood friends, why wouldn't we know each other?"

"Oh.." I tried not to make eye contact with him or Kurusu at that matter. "I'm only just S-Shining Satome's niece... nothing special!"

I saw Kurusu perk his head up at what I had just said. Was it a bad thing that I was his neice?

Shinomiya smiled and said, "Oh dear, Syo-chan! It looks like you probably don't have a chan-" But before he could finish his sentence, Kurusu covered his mouth. I looked at them with a puzzled look. Kurusu removed his hand and Shinomiya smiled guiltily.

Finally the doors opened and the three of us walked out. We walked to the right hall and moments later, arrived in front of Uncle's office door.

Kurusu reached for the door knob, but then stopped. He turned to look at me and asked, "Do you want to go in first? He is your.. uncle after all."

"No, no, no! It's okay! Work should always come first! You can go on ahe-" A strong gust of wind suddenly blew my skirt up. I froze and a wave of thoughts rushed through my head.

I immediately covered my panties up. How embarrassing! I was wearing striped ones too! I looked up with a flushed face at Kurusu and Shinomiya. Kurusu was completely red and Shinomiya was just a tad bit surprised.

"Y-you..." I started. "Y-you didn't see my panties, right?!" I yelled at them. It looked as if they were just about to respond when Uncle's voice echoed through the hall.

"Strong winds will lead to love! And I am here to lead this love down the path of SUCCESS!!"

I groaned and plopped onto the floor.

"UNCLEEEE!!" I screamed.

He magically stood next to me just a moment after I had screamed his name. Always smiling with his cheerful face. Always happy, enthusiastic. I guess it was too much for me to handle.