P38

(Tsukiko POV)

Misaki began to leave on her own.

Syo quickly pushed me away in reject.

"Misaki!" he called out, grabbing her arm.

"Syo? Aren't you going to go back with... Tsukiko?" she said, trying not to cry.

Syo pulled her closer. "No, I want to be with you," he said, kissing her.

My eyes narrowed.

I guess I really did hate Misaki, because I wanted to tear her guts out and throw them at Syo right that moment.

I didn't know what to do. I stood there with a darkened expression.

Syo and Misaki ran away. From me?

I didn't know who I could love anymore.

I walked back to the room I was in before dejectedly.

My life is the best. I should be grateful i'm even alive.

Or should I be?

I fell to my knees when I got into the room. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, and I sobbed.

Maybe I should stop throwing lies at myself. I should just stand up and swallow the truth.

Syo doesn't love me.

Syo...

"Syo... doesn't love me..." I hiccuped, squeezing my shoulders amd curling up.

I felt large arms wrap around me and I turned to see who it was.

It was Jinguji.

"Why..?" I asked him. "Shouldn't you be with Misaki? Taking her back from Syo?"

I turned away again and hugged my knees.

"It's okay. They both betrayed us," he said. He held my chin and turned me his way.

He wiped away my tears, but they just kept falling. There was no stopping them.

Past Jinguji's hair, I saw Misaki looking at Jinguji like she wanted him back. Like she regretted seducing Syo into her 'trap'.

Now that I think about it, she loved Syo first. It's okay though, I loved him first too. But... I'll forget him for her if that's what will put her through the most pain.

I hugged Jinguji back and said, "Thank you for being here, Jinguji."

"It's alright, you can call me Ren." he said.

Misaki ran towards us.

"Why!? Why her?" she screamed suddenly, making us jump. "You never even let me call you by your first name when we were together, why HER!?"

"Because knowing you, Misaki, you would leave someone without a second thought," Ren said, looking at Misaki hurtfully.

"I'm having a second thought now, aren't I?!" she yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks. She tried lunging for me, but Ren stopped her hand.

"Why?" she sobbed. "Why did I try forgetting you? Even though I love you so much, I tried forgetting you..."

I squeezed Ren tighter, burying my face into his chest. Ren carefully placed her fist down when Syo came in and grabbed Misaki's hand.

"We're leaving," he said, showing no signs of noticing my small body inside of Ren's arms.

Misaki smacked him. "No! Stop coming after me!" she screamed. She ran out of the room herself. Syo stood there, cupping his hand over his cheek.

"Why did all this happen?" he cried.

The professor suddenly came out of no where. "I can explain."

We looked at him with hopeful eyes.

--time skippu--

"And then that girl had to visit her when I had told her that no one was allowed to visit her. So to teach her a lesson, I altered Tsukiko's brain cells, making her much more violent and hateful." the professor explained. "After that, Misaki kept trying, which just made her think that she WAS violent and hateful and the behaivor caught on and she kept acting like that. In the end, it was all Misaki's fault. Blame her."

"Then why was she on top of you when I came in?" Syo asked, hurt and unbelief in her voice.

"Because she deactivated Tsunami and let her inside her brain somehow. She was spacing out some time in her life and then Tsunami took over. I was going to help her, but Tsunami decided to climb atop me."

"Huh.. I don't remember any of that." I muttered. I was sitting far far away from everyone. I didn't want to be touched at that moment.

Everyone seemed to nod their head in understandment.

I looked down at my knee's. Suddenly, Syo's voice said, "Let's.. make up, Tsukiko."

"No." I said immediately.

"Listen, i'm really sorry... I got mad and jelous."

"You fucked my AI, and YOU get the permission to get jelous? I had to see everything from Tsunami's eyes too!" I yelled at him. I stormed out of the hospital.

I bumped into someone on my way, but I didn't care.

I charged home to see no one home.

I guess it's time I can end my life. I wasn't worth anything in the end anyways.

-----------

welp. I finally added a filthy word in there.