( Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction ) Syo Kurusu P23

(Tsunami POV)

Someone grabbed my shoulder as I was about to leave.

When I turned around, it was Syo Kurursu.

"Let's walk together," he said, holding my hand.

I simply nodded my head and let him take the lead. He was going over to a dark hallway when we heard, "Ah, it feels good!"

My face twitched in annoyance. Were people having sex at school?

I turned the corner and saw Misaki and Jinguji. Jinguji was... exploring Misaki's.. nether regions.

"What are you doing?" I asked, coldly.

Misaki looked at me in surprise.

"I-I um... we.. I..." she stuttered.

"So you two are the type that likes doing it in public, huh? Gross." I said, scowling at them.

I turned away and walked out of there. Syo was gazing at them, still.

"Maybe I should just avoid them all so that Tsukiko doesn't go through so much pain." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. I looked over and saw what seemed to be Natsuki. Except.. he had no glasses on.

"Hi." I said.

"What did you do to ochibi-chan?" he said in a deeper voice than usual.

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Depends. Are you looking for Tsukiko, or me?" I said.

"What does that mean?" He asked, frowning.

"I'm not Tsukiko. I have no connections with her at all. In fact, shes literally dead right now." I told him.

"I don't care who you are, which one of you look alike's did it with Syo and curse his mind?" he asked, squeezing my wrist harder.

I sighed.

"It was Tsukiko, not me." I lied. "Now let go, you're hurting me."

He let go and let out a 'tch' before leaving me alone.

Natsuki was different from how I saw him in Tsukiko's memories.

I exited the school before Syo could catch up with me.

I went to the hospital and asked for Tsukiko's room. They said she had moved again.

"I'm her AI," I said. They immediately led me to the room. The room was underground this time.

I guess no one should see her in a corpse like state.

I sat next to her and watched her.

Maybe I should spend the next three years letting her watch herself sleep.

(Tsukiko POV)

What was Tsunami doing? I can.. see myself.

I was so pale and looked so... frail.

How would they keep my health up?

(Tsunami POV)

The door creaked open and the professor stepped in.

"Oh. Long time no see, Tsunami. How are you?" he asked while putting on plastic gloves.

"I'm fine." I said in my mono-toned voice.

The professor began to insert tubes of liquids into Tsukiko.

Her skin began to re-moisturize, and she seemed healthy again.

"Were you worried about her? Shes fine, as long as she gets the treatment once a week, she'll live." he told me.

"I see."

I watched her for a bit longer, and then left. When I got to the front of the hospital, I bumped into someone.

It was Syo.