P36

(Tsunami POV)

Next day~~

"Hey, let's go visit Misaki, Tsukiko." Syo said out of the blue.

My face twisted in disgust for a split second before I returned to Tsukiko's innocent 'what-do-you-mean?' face.

"Why?"

"I'm kinda... worried about her, y'know?" he said, scratching the back of his neck and hiding his face.

It was obvious he was blushing, embarrassed about something.

I felt anger surge through me. Anger and jealousy.

"Sure. If that's what you want to do, we can do it right away," I said, pulling him towards the hospital.

"Thanks for understanding, Tsukiko," he said, smiling that innocent smile at me.

Once again, I felt like killing someone.

At the hospital...

I entered after Syo into Misaki's room.

"Hey Syo! Hey... Tsunami," she said, greeting us with a half smile.

"Greetings, Misa-chan," I said. "Are you feeling any better?"

"Greetings? Tsunami? Since when...? What have I been missing out on?" Syo asked in confusion.

"Nothing, she just asked me to call her Tsunami and so I did! Nothing to worry about-"

"I'm just trying to change a bit, so that Misa-chan doesn't recognize me as Tsunami... I still feel bad about what she had done. But... she keeps calling me Tsunami." I said, covering up what Misaki had said.

"But isn't your name Tsukiko?" Syo muttered, still confused.

I nodded but Misaki said, "Who knows.."

I frowned at those words. Who knows, huh? I know. Obviously.

"Syo, can I speak with Misa-chan alone? We haven't had a decent conversation in a while, and I really want to clear some things up..." I said sweetly, motioning him out the door.

"I'd also like to speak with her," Misaki spoke up, smiling at Syo.

Syo gazed at us uncertainly but left the room.

"So--"

I cut her off immediately. "I see you expected something like this?" I asked, twirling hair around my finger.

"Yeah. You're an AI with your own mind. Unlike the rest," she said, laying back into her pillow.

I shrugged. She still didn't do any research at all.

"It's not like i'll hurt you anymore, although I did like seeing your face twist in pain every time. If I did, you'd end up taking Syo from me. The solution to that is simple, but no fun at all." I said.

"Sure..." she sneered. I raised an eye brow and she returned back to her poker face.

"Its not like you have a chance anyways. You still have your sweet, sweet, hurt, pained Ren." I said, snickering.

"Ren? Who?" she asked in confusion.

"You murderer." I said, smiling darkly. Her eyes showed fear and horror, but she kept her lips straight, though they were quivering.

I stood there, admiring her fearful face. "Tsunami... close the door," she said in an almost whimper.

"Do it yourself." I said, turning away from her.

I went over to the door that I purposefully left half open as Syo left. When I opened it abruptly, I saw him in an eavesdropping pose. Exactly as I had planned.

"Er.. that took quite some time..." he said awkwardly.

"Sorry, Syo." I said, kissing his cheek. He forced a smile at me.

I wonder how much pain and agony I can put him through while i'm Tsukiko.

"Let's go home now," I said, locking my arm with his and closing the door.

"Okay."

This is great. Everything is going to plan... so far.

I caught a brunette stalking towards us from the corner of my eye.

I faked a realization face. "That's right! I forgot something! Sorry, Syo! Go home without me!" I said.

He nodded and walked away.

I waited before turning to that handsome young brunette that had always operated on me AND Tsukiko.

I stared into his pupils, not noticing the color, that had seen all of me, tip to toe.

"Hello, Dr. Yuusuke." I said, smirking.

-----------------

Its the same professor O_O!!

But why isn't his name Kei?!?!? D: