Uta No Prince Sama Fanfiction Syo Kurusu P16

I woke up in a hospital bed. I tried moving, but there were wires everywhere. What happened to me?

"You shouldn't move. You have a fatal wound." The doctor said.

Suddenly, memories of last night rushed back to me. I had hurt myself...

"Am I okay?" I asked, concerned for myself.

"Yes and no. Your voice is okay, but you won't be able to move your body for another three years." he told me.

"What?!" I shouted, shocked.

"Don't worry. To let you continue living the real life, we made you an AI." he said. "Come out."

A figure that looked just like me emerged from the curtains.

"This is Tsunami Sasaki, your AI that will be living as you for the next three years. You'll see and feel things through her."

"Pleased to meet you." it said. It even sounded exactly like me..

The only difference was... the breasts.

They were a large C while mine were a medium B...

I guess this it's better than nothing.

(Tsunami's POV)

So this was my... original. What a stupid human, hurting herself.

A few weeks later...

I will be attending school for Tsukiko now. I wonder if she had any friends. What were friends exactly?

Many classes had seemed to pass by quite slowly. Maybe this was boring for Tsukiko.

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hand.

"Tsukiko! What's wrong with you? You're ignoring me again!" this person asked. Tears began to roll down my cheeks. Why? Why are you crying, Tsukiko?

"I..." I started.

"You what?!" she asked impatiently.

"I do not know who Tsukiko is."

She looked at me confused. Then she began to laugh. "Is this a joke? It's not that funny, Tsukiko.." she said, her expression turning back to worried.

"I'm not Tsukiko."

"What do you mean?"

"My name is Tsunami. Tsunami Sasaki." I told her.

"Sorry.. I might have the wrong person." she said, backing up slowly, then running away.

It was only moments before the cellphone I had received began ringing.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Tsukiko, there's someone that looks exactly like you!"

It was the same voice as before.

"I told you, my name isn't Tsukiko. It's Tsunami." I said. I closed the phone and walked 'home'.

Three years of being mistook as Tsukiko is going to be tough. She must have made many mistakes, worth taking away her life for.