Chapter 7: Perfect

Shawn opened the door and Brooke stood there. I could tell she had been crying.

"BROOKE WHATS WRONG?!"

"he broke it off for some girl he just meet." she had no emotion on her face but I could she was sad and angry by her eyes.

"come here. me and Shawn were just watching movies. your gonna stay. okay? okay." I said without letting her say anything. she lightly laughed then went and layed on the bed. thank god I got a two bed room.

we just watched movies the rest of the night and I could tell Brooke was a little better but I knew what would make everything better.

I went and ordered her favorite food and movie. it always made her feel better. one other thing.

"WHO DAT WHO DAT I-G-G-Y WHO DAT WHO DAT IGGY." I sang at the top of my lungs. she loved when I sang like an idiot.

she burst out laughing and I could that helped. there was a knock on the door. yesss!

I payed for the pizza and movie. once I turned around I saw the biggest smile on her face.

"YOU GOT PIZZA AND PITCH PERFECT FOR ME!!!"

"of course why wouldn't I?" I said hugging her. I completely forgot about Shawn. I looked over and he was smiling for ear to ear. I couldn't help but smile.

"what?" I said

"nothin. I just love your voice;)" he said with a smirk and a hint a sarcasm.

I playfully smacking him and put in the movie. I snuggled up to him while eating a piece if pizza. I soon fell asleep.

*next morning*

I woke up to warm arms wrapped around me. I turned to see Shawn and I instantly smiled. I looked over and saw Brooke sleeping with the pizza box in her bed.(😂) she was such a dork.

"goodmorning beautiful" I heard shawn say. I turned and said "good morning cutie" I knew then that I had fallen for him.

"Shawn?"

"yeah princess?"

"can we go on a date?"

"YES!" he said really loud and happy. I smiled and said okay and went to get ready. I was so happy.

later that day we went to Starbucks and talked and had the best time. I really wanted him to be mine but I didn't know how to tell him. I was interrupted by his voice.

"Erin will you be my girlfriend?"

"YES YES YES!!!" I said way to loud and fast. I blushed and looked down.

once we got back to the hotel he wanted to film a YouTube video since he was kinda famous. we decided on the girlfriend/boyfriend tag. it turned out to be really fun. we were dared to kiss. I was nervous but it was perfect. I could feel the sparks going off. Shawn Peter Raul Mendes was my boyfriend and I was the happiest person on earth. everything was perfect. for now.