Chapter 15: all over again

A/N: sorry guys I had a party all day today. I will probably post this Monday. sorry not on Sunday or tonight because I'm so tired and I am not in a good mood so I might make this chapter a little emotional. sorry. Also thank you guys so much for over 200 reads!

*****************

I can't believe it. Shawn. the boy I love is laying there lifeless. I don't know what to do. I can't stop crying. he was taken to the hospital quickly and we all piled into my car. Matt drove while I sat in the passenger seat crying. I could only think of bad things. what happened? did he do this to himself? why? how? that's all I can think.

once we get to the hospital I jump out and run in. I go to the front desk and ask to see of he was able to have visitors. she said no and that he should be able to in a couple hours. I go find Matt and cry in his shoulder. it was about 1:30 in the morning so not many people were here.

~~~~~~~

it's now 4:40 and he still can't have visitors. I have ran out of tears and am just starting into space. I can't stop thinking of the worse. what if I never see him again. what if my last words were harsh ones. I need him to stay.

~~~~~~~~

it's now 6 a.m. and he can have people see him. I stand up quickly and go into his room.

he turns his head once he hears the door open.

"SHAWN!"

"Erin" he says weakly. I wonder what happened.

"what happened?!"

"I just couldn't stand the thought of us not being together. so I did something I thought I would never do. I cut. and I cut to deep and it kept bleeding and bleeding. I'm so sorry. I will never do it again. please give me a second chance"

"I want to shawn. more than anything!" I ran up to him and hugged him and kissed him. I have never been more happy.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

I stayed with him for the rest of the day and spent the night. the next morning I woke up to Shawn not in his bed. I looked every where but could not find him. this was not good.