Chapter 6: New Begining

after that night with Shawn I knew that I was falling for him. his good looks. he was kind and funny and he made me smile. I felt kinda bad because I had never felt this way in the 10 almost 11 months of being with Jake. but in just a few weeks I am falling for a guy I barely know. but I am happier than ever and that's all that counts right?

there was only 3 months of school left. I was a senior so I didn't have to deal with this place again.

*skips two days*

"hey babe :)" Jake said as I walking into school. I honestly don't know why I'm still with him.

"hey"

I was just trying to ignore him as usual. it had been a little harder lately since all I could think about was Shawn. we had gotten really close and I just wanted to be with him. and only him.

"Erin why have you been ignoring me?!" Jake said practically yelling

"Jake you just showed me why. you are always yelling at me and being way to over protective!!" I was done with his crap. I was done with him. "we are done Jake. I can't deal with you being a jerk. and I was there with Shawn. but guess what. I ran from you. I didn't want to see you. Shawn is just a friend. but you don't let me have friends!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I was yelling now and people were staring.

at lunch Jake wasn't at our table. I was kinda glad that he wasn't there to argue but i wasn't happy because he was kinda my first love. but who cares. I like someone else and I'm done with Jake.

later that day shawn met me at our lockers and we drove back to the hotel. we decided to just get take out and watch a movie.

"Shawn can you come lay with me?"

" anything for you princess"

he called me princess. I had butterflies. not the bad ones good ones.

we cuddled through the whole movie. I was starting to doze off when there was a knock on the door. I looked at Shawn and he slowly got up and looked through the peep hole. he looked at me before opening the door.

A/N: sorry for the suspense but I gotta keep you guys interested. I will update later today. hope you guys enjoy :)