Chapter 4: sudden feelings?

When I woke up the next morning I felt hot breath on my neck. I quickly turned to see shawn sound asleep with his arms wrapped around me. I was kinda happy to see him cuddling me. I tried to sneak out if his grasp to get ready. I went and took a shower and go out and let my hair air dry. I put on some sweat pants and a magcon t-shirt. yeah I like magcon. I put on some mascara and headed to wake up Shawn. once he got up I sat on the bed and check my phone. I had 5 missed calls and 3 texts. Jake called me 4 of the times. the other one was my mom. she left a message saying she understood but I still had to go to school. I texted her saying I was safe and I would. after that I looked at my texts.

Jake- ERIN ANSWER YOUR PHONE IM WORRIED SICK YOUR NOT HOME AMD YOUR MOM SAID YOU WERE AT A HOTEL. WHAT KS GOING ON?!

Brooke- hey I need to talk to you about something important

Jake- ERIN ANSWER ME NOW!

I ignored jakes texts and sent Brooke a text back.

E- yeah what is it your scaring me😶

within seconds she answered

B- well you know that Shawn guy. he asked were you lived cause he liked you and he wanted to tell you. I hope your not mad that I told him.

E- I'm not he told me. don't tell anyone but I might like him too😁

B-REALLY!!

E- yes. I'll see you at school

Shawn drove me to school since I didn't have my car and I wasn't telling Jake where I was and why I was with Shawn. I told him I needed to go in first so nothing seemed weird and he agreed. right when I walked I'm Jake came running up to me.

"ERIN WHY HAVENT YOU BEEN ANSWERING YOUR PHONE?!"

" I don't wanna talk about it"

"whatever as long as your safe. I love you and if anything happened to you i don't know what I would do "

"yeah love you too"

I was just annoyed and not in a good mood. i didn't want to talk to anyone except Shawn. luckily I only have two classes with Jake. today I focused on my work and the game tonight. we were playing the wildcats and they were our enemies. we had to win.

*end of day and game*

WE WON! YESS. I just remembered I had to go back to the hotel. I missed my bed. I was staying there for a week just to make sure. Shawn went to that house and he said that the guy was still there out cold. he could bet a pulse. but he could have a gang so we are still staying here a week. I just wanna go home but I can't. I went and saw my mom for a little bit but I wanna stay. but it's for my safety. Shawn made me feel safe. and I really liked him. he was so fun and funny and he had the cutest lazy eye. it was not a huge one but it was so cute! Jake was just annoying me to the point were I told him that I was going to bed and I shut off my phone. I just wanted to be with Shawn. even though I'm still dating jake. I'm gonna end with him soon. I love him but my feelings for Shawn are just to big to brush them off.

my thinking was cut off by banging on the door. I looked at Shawn. he got up and looked through the peep hole.

" it's Jake a a some guy I've never seen before. go hide I'll see what he wants."

"thank you so much shawn." you kissed him on the cheek and went to hide.

you quickly realized what you did you felt heat come to your cheeks. once you were hidden shawn opened the door. the next thing you know there is smashing and yelling.