Chapter 11: he kissed me

I turned on the tv to try and get my mind off things. I put on the little mermaid (my favorite movie). after about 20 mins someone came in the door.

Shawn.

what was I going to say. I just started to act like nothing happened.

"hey babe" I said while getting up to peck him on the cheek. "what's up?"

"nothin. just tired and wanna cuddle."he said with a smirk.

I got back under the covers and snuggled up to shawn. once the movie was over we put in 21 jump street. I couldn't stop laughing.

I also couldn't stop thinking about what happened between me and jack. I really don't know how I'm going to tell Shawn or IF I'm going to tell shawn. a lot of things are going through my mind right now and I really don't know what to do. I look up at Shawn to see of he's still awake. luckily he is. I sit up and kiss him. it takes him to realize what's happening. then he kisses back. this wasn't like Jacks kiss. it was different. it felt right. but wrong at the same time. I pulled away and just looked at him. I needed to tell him. he deserved it. I decided I would tell him in the morning.

*the next morning*

today I had to tell Shawn. yay(note the sarcasm)

"hey shawn?"

"yeah babe"

"I have to tell you something"

"okay?"

"yesterday when I got back from getting the pizza I heard jack g say he liked me. and then we played truth or dare and I had to go in the closet with him for 3 minutes and at the end... he .... he kissed me. " I say all in one breath.

he looked at me with shock and sadness but also anger.

"did you kiss back?"

"no!"

"okay. thank you for telling me. but he needs to know that your mine and only mine" he said walking out of the room. I was relived he wasn't mad at me but I was also scared I just ruined there friendship. I could tell this day was gonna be a long one.