chapter 16:okay???

I looked in the bathroom. under the bed ( I know stupid) and in the hall. after I couldn't find him there I walked to the cafeteria and saw him sitting at a table with food. I ran over to him and hugged him. I was so relieved to see him.

"what was that for?" he asked with a confused face.

"I couldn't find you!!!"

"oh yeah I forgot to leave a note. oops"

~Brooke's Pov~

me and Nash have been dating for a couple weeks now and I'm so happy. he told me he loved me on our date last night. after that things got a little heated.

Erin got back together with Shawn and idk if I'm to happy because I saw him in the cafeteria with Kate. I think he's cheating on Erin. she doesn't deserve that.

Jack G likes her and I think they are ADORABLE together. things get to complicated.

~Shawn's Pov~

I saw Kate today. I gotta say she is really pretty and she's kinda pushy which turns me on. it was a mistake the first time we were together. I knew me and Erin were still together I just needed to be with someone else for a couple hours. i regret her finding out but I don't regret seeing her together. I told her basically that I was with Erin and that we needed to to be friends for now and see if things/feelings progress.

I still love Erin but sometimes I need a break.

~Erin's Pov~

I sat and ate with Shawn but we soon went back to the room and he insisted that I go get some real rest and change my clothes. I guess I should.

when I got back Jack was standing by my door with a daisy. he looked so cute. wait! I'm dating shawn!

what happened next I didn't think would happen.