Chapter 9: PIZZAAAA

Jake layed there with all black clothing. the cops had him laying on the ground and he was cuffed.

he broke into my house. he could have came to hurt me. that's what he wanted.

I can't believe he did that. I instantly pulled out my phone and called shawn. when he picked up I yelled

"SHAWN COME TO MY HOUSE QUICK!"

"I'll be right there!" I could hear the worry in his voice.

"what happened?!" Shawn said as he came running into the house.

"Jake. he broke into my house and I called the cops and he came into my room right when they came. "

"oh my god Erin I'm never leaving your side ever again!"

that night shawn stayed the night with me. my mom didn't mind that he did. she loved Shawn. it's been almost 4 months since we started dating.

Shawn's career has been rising. he's making songs and he has an EP coming out tomorrow. he's been working really hard.

I have actually been making singing vines. oh yeah! MAGCON is soon and I can't wait! I'm taking Brooke and Carly with me.

Shawn is helping me pack and he just randomly starts to sing. he's such a dork.

"we don't have the time to be sorry so baby be the life of the party" he sings while looking at me. I still can't believe we are dating.

*skips to MAGCON*

"cause we don't have to time to be sorry. so baby be the life of the party!" Shawn and I sing as fans go wild. time for meet and greet!

I was surprised to have this big of a line to meet me. a lot of people had questions about me and Shawn but most were asking me and telling me that I should professionally sing. i didn't think that people really listened to me.

I started to bond with all the boys and it was amazing. Matthew was like my brother. he was always there.

I could tell that Nash and Brooke were hitting it off. they were always talking and laughing.

Carly and Cam have been talking a lot. I thought I saw them holding hands earlier. they are so cute!

as for me and Shawn. I couldn't be happier. he means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him.

*****

"you guys wanna order a pizza?"

"YAHHHHHHSSSSSS" I hear Matt scream.

all the boys agree and I grab my keys to the rental car. me and the girls go to Little Ceasers and grab some $5 pizzas. 6 to be exact. we pay the guy and head on back.

once we got back I reached for the door handle when I heard something I probably wasn't supposed too. it was Jack G's voice. "guys I think I like Erin. and I don't know if I should tell her."