Chapter 10: what just happened?!

I was shocked to hear that Jack liked me. I hope shawn wasn't in there. he would flip!

I look at the girls and they have to same look on there face. I decided to knock and act like nothing happened.

"PIZZAAAAAA" I yelled after I knocked.

I heard running and some slamming on the door. it then flung open and the pizza was no longer in my arms.

I walked in and went to sit by Matt. Shawn wasn't in there. I texted him and asked him where he was. he read it but never answered.

"does anyone know where Shawn is?"

"no" is all I get. I look at Matt and he knows something's up.

"Matt. where is he?"

"he said he went to run some arrends"

"okay"

I could tell there was tension in the room. "so what do you guys wanna do?"

"TRUTH OR DARE" they all say in sinc.

great. they know he likes me and ugh.

I got asked a couple dares no big deal until jack j asked me. of course I said dare because I didn't want to be a chicken.

"I dare you and jack g to go into the closet for 3 whole minutes." great just what I wanted.

I got up reluctantly and went to the closet. jack followed. I could feel his eyes on me.

once we got into the closet I could feel the awkwardness.

"so"

"sooo"

"look Erin I know you don't feel this way but I like you a lot. and I have ever since I saw you." I was shocked. I really didn't know what to say so I just stood there and nodded.

"ITS BEEN THREE MINUTES" thank god! I practically ran out but I soon was dragged back into the closet and before I know it lips were pressed against mine. they weren't Shawn's and there was only one other person. Jack. Shawn's kiss was not like jacks. I could feel the chemistry with both but they were different. I pulled away and walked back into the room. awkward much. I simply stated that I was tired and went back to my room. I honestly didn't know what to do.

what was I going to tell Shawn.