Chapter One: Love At First Punch?

*BEEP* *and it's flights to la trips to Paris they can talk girl , but we could careless girl woaaahhhhh*
Ugh Monday morning. The only reason you attempt to get up and get ready is because it's your senior year and you have three months of school left.
*DING* you got a text from your boyfriend of 10 months, Jake.

*J-Jake
E-Erin*

J-hey babe :) see you in 20?
E- yeah. if I'm not ready by then just come in 😘
J-okay.

you only had 20 mins to get ready!! you get up and wash your face and brush your teeth and hair. you had naturally wavy/curly hair. you went to your closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a volleyball t-shirt. you went back to the bathroom and put on mascara and EOS.
after that you had to run down stairs and get some breakfast. you had 5 mins left. after you ate you went and sat outside to wait for Jake to pick you up. your phone buzzed and you saw that Sammy Wilkinson followed you in twitter and Instagram. you jumped up and screamed and then Jake pulled into the drive way and you had to control your inner fangirl. You got in the car and quickly pecked jake on the lips before texting your bestfriends.
C-Carly
B-Brooke

E-SAMMY WILKINSON JUST FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. IM FREAKING OUT IN THE INSIDE BECAUSE IM WITH JAKE!
B-HOLY CHICKEN NUGGETS
C-OMFG YOU LUCKY TURD!

you silently laughed at them.
when jake pulled out of the drive way jake started a conversation.

"hey babe so I heard we are getting a new kid today"

"really?! boy or girl?"

"boy" he said with a hint of anger in his eyes. Jake play basketball, track, and football. any new guy he would know about if they were on a team. clearly this kid was.

"what's wrong?" you asked trying not to pry.

"he's plays basketball and football and he's 6'2 so he'll be good."
Jake was 6'1 and he hated new guys on his team because he was always captain. He was I guess what you consider popular. because you two were dating and because you played sports you were semi-popular too.

As you pulled into the school parking lot you got out and went to your locker. you and Jake had lockers next to each other and that's how you met. you were walking to your locker to see Brooke and Carly standing there waiting. you also saw a new face and man he was hot. maybe he was the new kid. once you got there you talked to the girls for a minute before saying hi to the guy.

"hi" he said shyly
" what's your name?"
"Shawn. Shawn Mendes." he said while smiling.
" My names Erin."
you both were just standing there smiling at each other. you were taking in his good looks when all of a sudden a fist collides with his face. you turn around to see Jake standing there with anger in his eyes.