Chapter 13:cheater cheater pumpkin eater

Shawn was standing there with Kate. the head cheerleader and "queen bee" as some people say. she would make my life torture because I had Jake and she didn't and know that I don't have him she goes for Shawn.

he walks in kissing her. I scream hello and he looks at me with shock and guilt.

"WHAT THAT HELL. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream. I seriously can not control my anger.

"Erin! your okay!"

"no dip. know what are you doing with her? while your GIRLFRIEND basically ran off and you go and get a backup. am I not good enough?!"

I was so angry nothing could make this worse.

"you ran off! i didn't know what to do. I tried finding you bu-"

"when you couldn't you got yourself a girl who would do anything to get under my skin and you know it. "

"that's not true!"

"bull crap it is to. goodbye Shawn. have fun with your new lady friend" I was done. I treated him better than anyone! I loved him.

I loved Shawn. I still love Shawn.

after I grabbed my stuff I ran to matts room since we were the closest. I knocked on the door before calling his name. he shared a room with Johnson (who I was second closest too) I heard some shuffling then the door opened. I see a shirtless tired Matt standing there and I run up to him and hug him. I don't want to ever let go. he finally realizes it's me and asks what's wrong.

"well once I saw Shawn and jack fighting I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I ended up at Starbucks for like 3 hours. when I got back he was in the room. I was kinda happy. a little bit later he came I'm with Kate. they.....they....they were kissing. he cheated on me. he tried to explain but he couldn't so I grabbed my stuff and came here. I don't know where else to go and what to do. I love him and I didn't think he out of all people would do that."

Matt stood there in shock. it soon turned to anger.

"your staying with me the rest of the time."

"thanks matt." I gave him a small smile and entered the room. I set down my stuff and climbed into his bed. I couldn't stop think about what had just happened.

how could he do that? he tried looking for me. tried. how long has this been going on?! I feel like s**t. I feel like trash. I wasn't good enough. maybe because I hadn't put out. he never seemed like he wanted that. so much for never leaving my side. all this just made me want to curl up in a ball and cry non stop. I did exactly that. no one could help me stop. I soon feel asleep and I didn't want to wake up.

worst day ever.

when I woke up the first thing I did was grab my phone. I know Brooke and Carly are here but it's gonna take a long time to explain to them. I need Lila. Lila is one of my best friends. I know I can tell her anything and she will always be there to listen. she is so funny seriously my last break up she made me laugh while I was crying telling her and that is hard to do for me.

"Erin!"

"Lila! I miss you so much!"

"I miss you too!"

"so you know how me and Shawn are dating right?"

"yeah"

"well you know magcon?"

"YAHHHHSSSSS"

"well I got invited to it and I'm here now in Dallas,Texas. and. well. jack said he liked me and he kissed me. so I told shawn about it and he got made and him and jack started to fight. when I saw it I ran off for like 3 1/2 hours and came back and Shawn wasn't here. later he came in with Kate. they were making out."

"HE CHEATED ON YOU!"

"yeah"

"after he said he would never leave your side again after the break in."

"yeah. I didn't think he would do it either."

"I'm coming down there. I'll see you when I get there"

"Lila I love you so much."

"I love you too. now tell Brooke and Carly. and get some rest."

"okay. bye"

"bye"

I texted Brooke and Carly that I was gonna get Starbucks and get them some and then have them meet me in Matts room. when I got back I heard knocks and then a loud bang. they have no patience.

"hey guys. I need to tell you something."

"are you okay?! are you pregnant?"

"no and no."

"what happened?" they both say. I explain to them what happened and they are both sitting there in shock.

"oh and Lila is coming down!"

"YAHHHHHSSSSSS" I'm glad they are happy.

"so you and Jack?"

"what about it. he likes me. I still love Shawn even though he cheated"the next couple of days were gonna be rough