Chapter 18: YAHHHSSS

*A/N: I am so sorry that I have not been updating. I have been so busy with homework and sports so I might stop the story. I don't know for sure. I need opinions! so if you think I should keep writing, comment and maybe if you have any ideas you can comment those to. okay, story time! *

oh my. I think I love Jack. I have y said those words since I dated shawn . it's been a couple weeks and me and jack have been going on dates! last night he asked me to be his girlfriend. and obviously I said yes.

Shawn has made no effort to talk to me. oh well. he's probably busy with his singing career.

me and nash are close now since him and brooke are dating. it's been almost a year. he told me that he was gonna pop the question soon.

~Day of asking~

Nash's POV:

this is it. I'm finally asking the girl I love to death to marry me. it's all planned out thanks to Erin and Cameron. brooke and cameron have gotten close lately but I don't mind because I know he doesn't like her.

FAST FORWARD:

Brooke's POV:

Nash is walking me through a field of Daisy's and the moment couldn't get any better. atleast I thought.

" Brooke you know I love you more than anything right?"

"yeah"

"well than I think this is the right time and place to ask you something."

he got down on one knee and my jaw dropped.

"Brooke Dunn, the first time I saw you, I knew I was in love.

you mean the world to me and I can't think about being away from you. every minute we are apart I think about you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you. I'm so glad Erin brought you to MAGCON. will you be the honor of being my wife. will you marry me in other words.?"

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!

"YESSSSSS"