chapter 10

Ash's P.O.V

So let's face it, I don't know how to stitch or embroiling. I have gotten pricked a lot already by injections so many times that I don't feel anything when I mistake prick myself with the needle. Mom and dad did so much for me, I wish they like my Robin bird embroider picture which I am making my sweat and tears. Today Dick came in he sat on my bed and said ''whoa Ash! You are kind of working for your hands a lot today aren't you?'' he smiled I smiled to I said ''I want to give this to mom and dad.'' He said ''what about me?'' I said ''a kiss, my gay boyfriend''

My brother blushed he said ''WHAT THE. Ash!'' I laughed a little and said ''joking dude chill'' we laughed my dad came in I hid the picture under my pillow he said ''well looks like we have to do this right Dick?'' mom came behind and smiled. I said ''do what?'' they screamed and said ''HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY ASH!!'' I jumped and said ''you'll remember?''

Dick said '''of course we did, May 22 is your birthday right?'' I nodded smiling. Mom said ''you are finally an adult aren't you?'' I said ''yes!'' then my dad said ''so what do you want to do today?'' I said ''oh, well anything is fine, whatever you think dad!''

So my mom said ''Ash you and I will go shopping and after that whatever you want to do!'' my brother said ''tag along with me the whole afternoon. We can go to the Pokémon center and buy some new games!'' my dad said ''after you cut the cake come for a drink with me'' everybody looked at dad mom said ''drink? But I think Ash is too young for that''

My dad said ''Maria I will tell you 2 things that you don't know about Ash, 1. Ash smokes and 2. Ash drinks alcohol'' my mom and Dicks face looked so shocked and unbelievable my mom said sadly ''why did you-?'' my dad said ''Maria forget it today is Ash's birthday so we will enjoy k?'' she nodded I said ''but'' my dad said ''but, what?'' I said ''you have to go for your jobs today, right?'' my dad said ''you are my son you are important to me more than anything in this world.'' I jumped and hugged him.

So I did as promised. I spent the morning of the day with mom. We were at the food court I sat on the chair everyone was staring at me because I had the air cannula and the oxygen tank. Mom wore a disguise because she didn't want to spoil this day. We ate together

While me and Dick was at the Pokémon Centre. We saw a poster it said a new Pokémon movie is releasing on July 13, 2018. It was the Pokémon I Choose You movie saga that's what the fans think

. It's funny that Ash, I mean Ash Ketchum the Pokémon anime protagonist never won a league. And he is still 10 even after 20 years. I wish I could never grow up like that. And our first names are same except for sir names or last names. I just wish I can meet Satoshi Tajiri, the creator of Pokémon.

I had a blast of fun but there is something bothering me don't know why. I drank with dad I got drunk. HA HA!! I was so funny.

Well, good times always can't stay forever that's what our biology teacher said. And I think that's true because dad got a call, dad picked the phone and said ''hello who is this?'' the call was on speaker we heard women crying. Then she said ''Rushton dear it's me your mother'' then I said ''grandma what happened?'' she said ''Ash dear, your grandfather got a heart attack and just passed away!'' I was shocked dad was crying. I said ''no way...'' I cried too.

When everything is going good everything again goes bad.