chapter 16

Andrew's P.O.V

Time skip to 19 years

So, yeah today I am finally going to turn 18! I am pampered so much! By my parents that I am irritated god knows when 'they will stop that. and yeah did I forget to mention that they never allow me to touch a candle because I might make the wax drop on me, even they don't let me touch the scissors for my projects and moreover that they never tell me where is the medicine cabinet even if I am sick they will get the tablet and give it to me!. But there is one freedom that I can go out to have fun with my friends they say nothing about it.

I woke up in my bed saw my face in the mirror I had orange tinted hair grey eyes and a handsome face; I guess I need to shave today.

My mom came in she said ''what are you planning to do today Mr. Andrew William?'' I said ''nothing of a sort, Mrs. Serena William or mom'' oh I guess that I didn't mention this before but my mom is a fashion god. I mean like a pop star she is also an actress. I am a singer and an actor. Though I sing more and act less. I have countless albums which I sang and songs too.

My dad came in he said ''eat your food and what's this'' ''I TOLD YOU TO NOT TO PLAY WITH SHAVING BLADES DIDN'T me!!'' I got angry and said ''THEN HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SHAVE?!!!'' he started to think then I said ''can you stop pampering me already I am turning 18 today!'' he then said ''I will pamper you even in front of your kids'' my mom began to laugh I said ''ugh...'' I went into the bathroom.

I came out after about an hour. I changed me to my new clothes our house looked more like a palace and less like a house,

I always had a conclusion when I go to the first floor there is a wall taking a square shape space which divides two paths. And when I go out to the garden I see that there is no gap. I asked every one of the maids they all said the same thing that I must be mistaken or I must be dreaming.

Oh. God, why are there so many mysteries in the world in the first pale like the Bermuda triangle and the Marianna Trench.

Today there was school. I went because I would get a freedom from being pampered at home today was the start of the new term. I am in 12 grade after this year I will be in college.

I don't know why sometimes I feel like I am lacking something or there is something missing, and my parents are always hiding something.

Well, now I go out of my room which is a master bed room. I have to go to the studio for recording my album today. Hmm... Such a busy day.

*****

I was tried so standing and singing in front of that mic. So I went to the rooftop to get some fresh air. I said to myself ''there is something that everyone is hiding from me'' just then I heard so footsteps I saw there was an old man he wore white suit and pants made of silk.

He was bedroom I guess I have a feeling that I have seen him somewhere before.

Then he said ''so Ash William long time no see I thought you were dead and now you are standing here'' Ash William? Who is Ash William? I said ''you must be confused sir I am Andrew William son of Dick and Serena William I am 12th grader and I am just 18 years old you must be mistaken sir'' then he said ''oh, sorry for the interruption then do you know about research?'' I said ''what research?'' he then came closer and said ''never mind'' he gave me a whack on my neck and I fainted

Dick's P.O.V

I got a call in center of my shooting it was from a bodyguard I picked it up he said ''sir!'' I said ''what happened?'' he said ''he was knocked out by some induvial.'' I said ''WHAT!!'' everyone in the studio looked at me when he said ''he is in the hospital sir'' I said ''I will be there within half an hour.'' He said ''yes sir''

Then I ran for it with Serena, mom, and dad to the hospital. We went inside Andrew lying on the bed and an IV was injected to his hand dad said ''just for a second I thought it was Ash Dick.'' I said ''same here dad''

Then I sat next to Andrew he woke up when he said ''where am I?'' I said ''in the hospital. Andrew are you feeling alright?'' he nodded and said ''but my heart pains a bit. The nurse said ''it'll just be for a little while

Andrew's P.O.V

My head was paining like hell then I said ''dad can I ask you a question?'' he nodded I asked ''do you know who is Ash William?'' my dad was shocked his face was scared and then he said ''no one'' I said ''but the last name-''

Grandfather cut my sentence and said ''there all more than a million families with the same last name you must be mistaken just forget it, Andrew''

I nodded I think that he might be right after all there are so many people with same names.

I think I must forget it. So I was discharged I went home and slept. I wonder what's next tomorrow I have to go a date with my gf on December I which is next month today is November 1 she not like other girls which only care about my wealth but my GF is kind she loves me for my heart, not for money she is kind lovey cute and more.

So I jump on my king size bed and then I saw the time it's 1 at night well goodnight then I slept.