chapter 20

Andrew's P.O.V

So as planned I am walking on the rooftop then as Suzan said I should distract him. But I don't know what to do! I am thinking about it

Then the white coat man came as expected then I saw my friends and dad they were ready then I was like how the hell should I do to distract him when he said ''you are coming with me, Andrew.'' I am getting scared then I said ''hey, the scenery is quite beautiful from here right?'' he is not distracted then I said ''hey did you hear my new album?'' he is still not distracted!! What the hell do I do now!! Then I had an idea but I am... to shy...to do it!!!

Okay, Andrew you gotta do this if not that man will kill you. No girl is nearby and no girl is watching you he is a boy. All the girls and mom are in the church praying that you have to catch that guy. There are only boys here.

Okay in the count of three. One... tow... and three. I removed my pant I had my boxers on and yes!! HE GOT DISTRACTED!!

Dad and the boys caught him dad whacked him on his neck so he fainted. I after that I quickly put my jeans back I was blushing so hard

Then they all laughed Steven said ''nice move! HAHAHAHAHA!!!'' dad said ''Hahahaha!!'' then I said ''cut it out!'' we all laughed a little too much

*****

So we took him to my house and bodyguards were surrendering him. All the girls were there too when he woke up. He said ''what the- where am I!'' then my dad said ''in surrender. Now tell me who told to give the steroid injection to Ash William?''

Then he said ''my master'' then I said ''where's your master located?'' he didn't say then my dad took a gun in his hand and said ''I'II shot you if you don't say it'' he was a coward so he said

I'II TELL YOU EVERYTHING PLEASE DOESN'T SHOT ME, SIR!!!''

then I said ''give the information then'' he said ''my master wanted your grandfather's formula for something your grandfather didn't say it so he killed him then Ash knew that he killed his grandfather so he killed Ash so that he doesn't get to the jail! He is located in France. Here are his clues that will help you to locate him''

My dad said ''Are you telling me the truth?'' he said'' ''yes sifter that my dad handed him over to the police.

*****

So as we all were at the church again. Then I said '' what now?'' my dad said ''a trip to France'' my mom got happy because her family lives in France and she can visit them.

Everyone nodded then my dad said ''I have booked 13 tickets to California the flight is tomorrow 5 in the evening. Will you join us Sofia?'' she said ''yes I will sir''

My dad said ''call me uncle or Dick'' then she got nervous and said ''excuse me pardon but you are a big superstar'' then my dad said ''are you dating the famous of all Andrew William?''

She got red and was so cute. Then we all laughed so I said ''let's call it a night'' everybody agreed to meet us at my home and we will head to the airport together at 5 in the evening.